ThornHorvejkul: My WORST DATING experiences pt 2

" Am I really doing this right now? Also sunbae I am so sorry"

" Hello everyone it is me your devil. Now I did not expect that my last video would blow up like it did, I mean we were on trending! TRENDING! I don't know how or why but in the music page I was trending! Unlike my group... anyways that video like 4 million people watched it and we got a lot of likes because of that thank you."

" And when I mentioned Rowoon Sunbaenim last time Lexa sent the video to him and he said and I quote This guy sounds like a jerk, Thorn I hope you know if I had a son he wouldn't be a jerk and he'll be super respectful. HE SAID I DON'T CLAIM HIM SOMEBODY WANT HIM! God I love being me. Also a lot of you wanted to see a part two and this time we're going to be talking about the guy I dated who was extended family of an idol who is my Sunbae technically mine but not Lexa's. You see many of you could be like oh my god you dated one of your members extended family! Big deal, uh no no not big deal. Big deal is when the sunbae is close to a friend of yours, and that said friend ends up being related to that said sunbae! Did I mention that this group is incredibly popular?! No? Well now I did."

" So for the sake of my Sunbae and him we shall call him Billy Joe and the Sunbae Yolanda. Now Billy Joe was a foreign exchange student from a country in Aisa. When I tell you this man was fine he was fine! I mean he was a year older than me but we were still in the same grade together and class. So he went up to me thinking I was from his country and started speaking in his naitve language. I was like huh?! But then I also understood everything he said, we got along pretty well. Now this is isn't a bad dating experience as the last one, but this one is a handful so stay with guys."

" A couple of weeks go by and we're getting along well, so one day we're eating at school and he just turned to me and said Tiffany I really like you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend. And I was like this guy is cute he literally looked like the female version of Yolanda my Sunbae. When I tell you this man was beautiful he was so fucking beautiful. But yours truly isn't going to be seen simping for an ex boyfriend. Ahaha anyways he was a nice guy I mean he wasn't a bad guy until we broke. Now Billy Joe would buy me things and I would be like no no but he'd insist to buy me things. Now his family is rich! His uncle owns a huge business in his country, so he used his family's money but on the side he worked. He worked. So I was like I want to marry this guy, now I know he watches my videos. So he dose have his own side of the story and I don't want him to get mad at me."

" For those who didn't watch my last video my school is like a prep school, but it's also an Academy. I was in the police academy and theater Academy he was in the dance and wait for it... theater Academy. I man after my own heart. Anyways we dated for about 16 months, this was one of my longest relationship but uh I also had a side man- kidding oh my god don't take that out of context. Guys don't I'm serious."

" Now we were called the cutest couple in school, so that means we made everyone feel single as hell. Now that Jinyoung and Lexa are in a relationship he comes around more often, or they text and video call each other. Now dose this make me feel single as hell? Of course it does, like you can put me, Jeno, Jaemin, Mark, Haechan, Jinyoung and Lexa in one room do you know how SINGLE YOU FEEL?! Like that's how me and Billy Joe made people feel."

" Now how me and Billy Joe broke up...it was because he cheated."

" HE CHEATED ON A TEST!"

" No I mean like I did let him cheat off my test, but that's not why we broke up. We broke up because it was getting too much, like I had made plans to move to Korea so I was packing and getting my things ready to move all the way across the world. Now he was like I am going back to my home country we should get a little more serious. Basically he wanted a long distance relationship, no thank you sir. We had a nice run but goodbye. I have actually had experience with long distance relationship and I hate them. I just couldn't make them work, now the reason we broke up is because I was moving to Korea and because my brother is 2PM's Nichkhun and I told him I grew up with 2PM and GOT7. Ah ah he was like your going to get with a trainee and your going to leave me. And at the time there were rumors about JYP entertainment debuting a new boy group. "

" Then a week later JYP entertainment announced that Chanie was going to be in the survival show, my wallpaper at the time was a picture of me and Chan when he was around 14 years old and I was 10 years old. He uh was like I knew it you were cheating on me I can't believe it your such a little slut. Uh yeah then he expected for me to come running back to him uh no I ghosted him for two months and broke up with him."

" Now it had been 3 years already, I've moved on got myself a new man broke up with that said new man. Now in 2020 of this year, Yolanda my Sunbae had just opened up her small business she had a party to celebrate her business opening a bunch of people attend. Me, Jaemin and Lexa were invited so I went there single as hell and guess who was there. GUESS WHO THE FUCK WAS THERE?! He was he fucking was there."

" That's the moment I realized his last name was the same last name as my sunbaes. So I was like shit, I accidentally did my sunbaes extended family and it was a cousin of them! AHAHAHAHA THAT MAN HAD CHANGED SO MUCH! HE WENT FROM A TEN TO HUNDRED! He looked hot. But you know I was like I am not going, bye see you later. He actually went up to me and we had a very awkward conversation..."

" So this is the end of the video hope you enjoyed! And comment if you want a part 3 just tell me and I will make a part 3. This time I will have one of my friends with me..."