Soompi 01

Netizens criticize NCT Thornx for moving to London plus more

Earlier this year NCT Thornx or best known as Thorn Horvejkul on youtube was announced to be one of the newest NCT member

Many of her fans were shocked to see the Thai YouTuber be added to a world wide group.
Fans of hers were confused since Thorn apparently never wanted to be a trainee or an idol.
Netizens are criticizing Thorn for only training for one day and then moving to London after her debut.
She also stated

" I'm having trouble adjusting to idol life. But for me I can't do it, like I had a job before this. "
Netizens are calling her ungrateful for leaving Korea a week after fellow member Kim Lexa had started her solo career under the name Kim Mi-yong.
In a youtube video called Life Update+ Temporary hiatus and more!
In the video Thornx explains why she isn't feeling comfortable as an idol. She also says that SM Entertainment has confirmed to her that she would be taking Kim Lexa's place in NCT 127 until further notice.
She also announced that she was going to be taken a break from her youtube channel. And that she was going to be moving to London for work.
Many Netizens left comments under her video.
- she just debuted in a group and is leaving the country
- what an ungrateful person
- she doesn't deserve to debut
- she should just stop being an idol. If she can't handle being a YouTuber and idol then quit

Thornx has still not responded to the criticizing comments.

How do these news make you feel?

Wow just because she moved to London for work she's getting hate

They honestly need to leave her alone!

Her first job is being an idol now but she started off as a YouTuber! She loves her channel a lot.

She was put into idol life too quickly! She only trained for a day under SM entertainment because they needed someone else to level out Lexa. If anything SM Entertainment should have waited before putting an already established Brand in NCT.

SM Entertainment literally destroyed her hard work for their own game.

Why haven't I seen an article about Tiffany confirming she was in a relationship before debut HELP-