UnFillTurd: Episode #01 Just chatting

"Hello, hello. Ladies, gents, she, they's and much more welcome to the first ever episode of UnFillTurd hosted by yours truly Tiffany Horvejkul."

" And Lee Seol-Ah! Isn't it crazy that today is the first episode of UnFillTurd?"

" Yes, to those who are listening watching or whatever you're doing this is the first episode of UnFillTurd. Now you may be wondering what kinda name is UnFillTurd. Well because we wanted a name that our companies would frown upon."

" Mine does not care, I mean they do but we're allowed to have control of our own music."

" I forget what company your in."

" You've known me for like 5 years and you don't want my latest company is?"

" I'm sorry! It's only been like two months since you signed with P Nation, right?"

" Yes, it has only been 2 months since I signed with P Nation. And I honestly love it there."

" I'm glad, you're last company was YG Entertainment right?"

" Uhhh yes, I debuted under Starship, then my contract expired so I left and joined JYP where we met. I left JYP too, joined SM for like a couple months terminated that contract, signed with YG about two years ago untill two months ago when I signed with P Nation."

" Wow, I could never. All these companies trying to sue you as we speak."

" HAHAHA. Don't give them ideas, seriously I left all those companies in good terms. Most of them."

" Most of them, spill the tea Seol-Ah."

" Nurrr. I don't want to yet."

" Yet, okay okay. One day you will if you want to of course."

" I have a question for you."

" What is it? Shoot me."

" Why the name Hvibe incorporation? I mean like out of everything and world you chose Hvibe incorporation?"

" Hvibe rhymes with Vibe. We're just viben' here in our little podcast."

" That...okay. Sounds good, I didn't even know that."

" I love making people confused."

" Why? Just I don't understand you anymore, so do you have any hobbies?"

" Is it because I was a tiktoker? Is that why?! You get 5.10 Million followers on tiktok once and your already called bland."

" I didn't call you bland!  I just asked if there was anything you liked to do!"

" No no no, you called me bland. I get it. I don't have 100 million followers on tiktok."

" I- why are you like this?"

" Because I'm built different bitches!"

" Our producer is about to fall off their chair."

" I'm not funny, I'm just relatable. Ehehe I'm totally not crying."

" Have you ever said something to your members that made them worried?"

" At this point they are unfazed with my bullshit."

" What-?! How did that happen?! What do you do?!"

" When they ask me how or what I was doing I always say crying."

" No you don't..."

" I do! You can even ask Sungchan! He's the only one who asks me if I'm okay!"

" Sungchan?! He's the only one who asks?!"

" No, like the other members do ask how I'm doing. They care about me. I think."

" I will never understand how groups work."

" Weren't you on Produce 101 and 48?!"

" Yeah but I didn't get any screen time!"

" Yes you did. You had more screen time than Yeeunie and Yubinie."

" The YYs."

" THE YYS!"

" I didn't know. I didn't know I got more screen time than Yeeunie and Yubinie."

" You didn't rewatch the seasons?"

" No, I didn't want to because I will cry."

" I felt that deep in my soul."

" Do you want a hug?"

" No, I don't need a hug. I need cake."

" Cake sounds so good right now."

" When I used to be sad I would order a full cake."

" Like a cake? A whole cake? Not a slice?"

" Do I look like the kind of person who buys a a slice of cake? When my roommate went on tour I went into a crazy food ordering faze. BECAUSE I can't cook."

" I can, but my manager cooks for me!"

" Lucky, my manager encourages me to order food. We both can't cook, the only one who can cook in our house is Lexa. We have a hard time when she's on tour."

" I bet, wait- don't your dogs and cat eat then gourmet food?"  

"  They do, but when we're away they get regular kibble."

" That is interesting. Well that is all for today everyone! Thanking you for joining us on the first episode of UnFillTurd. Please show us tons of love and support!"

" We post a new episode whenever we want because we're busy. And who knows we might have a guest next week."

" Oooh fun. Fun."