"...Sorry" I say, genuinely meaning it.

We silently sit next to each other as we watch the water.

"...What happened?" I eventually ask, never facing him.
"Another trap" Vernon sighs out.

"What? From the same person?" I ask, referring to last time.
"We're suspecting it. Some still believe it's you but others say otherwise. I'm part of others" he happily says.

"So what are you planning to do?" I ask.
"Dunno. We are going to have a meeting soon but I really don't want to go" he sulks.

"Why?" I laugh slightly. He's usually the one in front of the choir.
"There's been this strange smell for two days and I can't figure it out" he complains.
"Maybe it's your mate" I say, getting excited for his part.
"Hope not. The smell stinks" he pulls his nose up.

I tiny giggle slips away from me.

"Aww, you're mean" he sulks further.
"Must mean you have a super strong nose... What do I smell like?" I say, trying to divert the conversation. Vernon instantly perks up.

"You smell a lot like water, sort of this cool refreshing smell with a hint of ocean. When you sing, you smell like rainbows" he says excitedly.

I believed the first part and then he lost me.

"Rainbows? You know what rainbows smell like?" I ask, eyebrow raised.

"Well, I imagine rainbows smell like that and I'm not talking about the scientific rainbow but the imaginary one, you know?" he says excitedly, doing a poor job at explaining.

"Right..." I say, giving him a crooked look.

"Oh, I need to leave. I'll be back" he sighs out and takes off running.

And I haven't heard from Vernon again for the rest of the month.

But once again, my peace is interrupted but by Jungkook this time. I didn't mind...this time.

He showed up with Namjoon.

"Hi (Y/N)!" Jungkook excitedly says as he rushes over which brings a sudden halt to my instrument.

I inwardly sigh but at the same time I'm actually glad to see him. Jungkook has deemed himself a grade higher than 'a nuisance'.

Now I just need to see if Jungkook can hold that standard. Namjoon still needs to prove himself but he's on the right track.

It's not that I hold a personal grudge but because they are human they start at nuisance level in my mind.

"Good day" I greet, returning to my instrument once manners were out the way.

"We came all this way to see you" Jungkook says, propping himself down next to me. Namjoon awkwardly stands by on the side.

"Fun. You wasted your energy" I say, strumming a few mindless cords.

"Not at all" Jungkook beams a toothy smile my way.
"I believe we found a short cut of some sort. The trip here was a lot quicker than last time" Namjoon joins our supposed conversation. He seemed a bit confused.

Geez...would Dolos really pull the same trick twice?

"Or maybe you had a fun time on your way here. They say that time flies when you have fun" I pull out my best explanation that partially makes sense.

"Fun? With this one? Not a chance" Namjoon scoffs at the idea.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook pouts.

I can sense a fight...