Ohm as soon as he fell on top of Fluke, he immediately looked at him, saw fluke taking the sand off his face, slowly and carefully filled with love for fluke, started to take the sand off his face with one hand, fluke stopped slowly get the sand out and looked Ohm in the eye when he saw him get the sand out of his face.

The feelings appeared in the eyes of the two, Ohm continued to remove the sand from fluke's face, fluke continued to notice and look at him for two minutes, with one hand and delicately fluke grabbed the wrist of Ohm who was cleaning his face, looked at Ohm and gave a look completely in love, slowly not thinking about what he is doing, with his other hand touched Ohm's face, looking at him in front of him is something he never thought to look at again, love just didn't disappear.

Ohm noticed Fluke's look and felt his hand on his face, slowly he started to lower his head and his lips to fluke's lips, almost kissing fluke, Akira appears happy screaming.

Akira: I found daddy! Humnm ... Daddy, mommy what are you two doing on the floor ?! Is this a new kind of play ?!

Fluke as soon as he heard Akira immediately woke up from the immense love, pushed Ohm and stood up, and said in disguise what had just happened to them.

Fluke: yes my love! This is a new kind of game between daddy and mommy, right daddy ?!

Fluke's eyes widened, and he said in Ohm with his eyes for him to agree with him.

Ohm: of course! This is a new kind of game that daddy invented .... fluke looked at Akira.

Fluke: my love go play with your little sister, go ...

Akira noticed fluke's distress, but did not realize why this affliction she said happily.

Akira: Umm! ...

Fluke saw Akira go to his sister gave a loving smile, Ohm came up behind fluke, and said putting his lips close to his ear.

Ohm: new type of game! You can teach me?! I just don't know how to play this game!

Fluke turned, angry.

Fluke: the game is called "I will hit you if you approach me" did you like the name ?! Fluke tried to punch Ohm

Ohm put both hands in front of him, smiled.

Ohm: okay okay! I didn't like the name very much ...

Fluke stopped trying to punch him, Ohm saw that he stopped, with a happy smile.

Ohm: but I am very happy to have you here by my side, even if only for a few minutes with our daughters ...

Fluke on hearing this, was speechless, liked to hear and look at Ohm, despite everything that happened with the two, this day has been very pleasant for him.

Two hours passed, it was already 6 pm, fluke was sitting on the chair, but then he got up and shouted at the children and at Ohm.

Fluke: girls! Girls! It's time, we have to go home ...

Akira Ara and Ohm approached fluke, Akira happy but a little sad.

Akira: mommy I don't want to go now ...

Ara a little shy.

Ara: Mommy Ara wants to stay with Daddy a little longer.

Fluke: my loves, I know you two want to be with Daddy more ... But it's too late, we have to go home, take a nice shower and go to bed, okay ....

Akira angry, crossed her arm and looked sideways.

Akira: no! Akira doesn't want to go now ... Akira grabbed Ohm's hand ... Akira wants to stay with Daddy ... Please mommy let Akira stay with Daddy ...