Chapter 28- Thats What They All Say...

Start from the beginning

"What is going on in here?!" Dad walked in. He paused in his steps once he noticed Lee was also in the room. Particularly in my bed.

"Dad I have a valid reason if you would listen and not jump to conclusions like this asshat." I let my hands drop to my side once I knew that Gavin wasn't going to move. I looked around Gavin to see Dad.

"Explain."

"Sir I had a fight with my parents and I had no where else to go. I a_" Lee spoke up pulling the attention back onto him.

"I offered for him to stay here when I found out." I spoke up interrupting Lee. "Dad if we had a fight and I left you would rather me be in someones house then be out on the streets right?"

Dad looked inbetween the both of us. He let out a sigh, running his hand down his face. "Your right. Gavin leave the room. It is too early to be making accusations. You two have school get ready."

Dad waited at the door for Gavin to leave. Gavin sent one last glare to Lee before turning around and leaving.

"Lee do you have a change of clothes?" Dad asked.

"Yeah I do thanks." Lee sent him a smile.

Dad gave us one last look before leaving.

"Are you okay?" Lee asked.

I looked at him confused. "Am I okay?"

"Well you did fall off the bed." He let out a small laugh.

I rubbed my arm. "I hit my funny bone but in the moment that was the last thing I needed to think about. Especially if my brother is coming full force towards you." I moved over to my pillow lifting it up and taking out my phone.

"Shit. We need to get dressed if we want to make it to school on time." It was getting late and especially if we were walking since there would be no room in the car for Lee.

"When do you ever go to school early?" Lee questioned. He was now standing up, looking through the bag he had brought with him. His school bag.

"Since I had to start carpooling with my brothers. That's when. You don't have any spare clothes do you?" I asked.

"Nope. I just grabbed my school bag but I have spare clothes in my locker. I'll change when I get to school." He zipped back up his bag.

"Well I can get you some stuff to freshen you up." I said cause he couldn't go into school without smelling at least fresh.

"Ah here it is." Lee stuck his hand into his front bag pocket pulling out a bottle of cologne. Then spraying it on himself. "I have things sorted Kayla. But thanks." Lee sent me a grateful smile.

"Right well I'll just get dressed and then we can head downstairs." Lee nodded sitting back down on my bed. While I moved to my wardrobe for something to wear. I pulled out a pair of dark grey tracksuit bottoms, a white jumper and a black and white checkered flannel like jacket to go over.

I had moved to the bathroom to get dressed. Surprisingly it was free.

****
"What the fuck are you doing in my sisters room?"