••ωнєяє ιѕ ʝια••

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for warning us before hand. We'll keep this in mind." Taemin replied with a worried look on his face now.

"You better be. I have already lost your parents. Now the least thing that I want is losing you too." The man said patting their shoulders with a warm look in his eyes.

"That won't happen so you don't have to worry. Plus, the person who has to be the most careful is you right now as you have to face him everyday." Seojoon said.

"I'm no longer someone scared of death as I've nothing to lose now. I just have few more years left and then God will surely send for me."

"Nah. Just few months for sure." Minho joked as the man couldn't help but laugh too along with him.

"Let's see... Don't assume things too soon, kiddo. Cause you never know~ What if God wants to meet you earlier than me."

"That's never happening, oldy." Minho scoffed.

"The generation these days... Seriously." The man chuckled shaking his head.

~Time skip~

"Hey! What are you doing there? Do you wanna sleep along with the wild animals tonight? Hurry up! The sun's gonna set anytime now." Sara called out to Minho who was currently staring at a piece of bracelet on the ground.

"This looks familiar...Jia..." Minho muttered but shrugged off his doubt soon and followed behind them.

By the time they reached their mansion, their feets were barely able to handle their weights.

Unfortunately, their car was damaged thanks to the poor driving skills of Seojoon. That's why they had to go by walk there.

"Can't we just live in the city area instead in the middle of the woods? My legs feel like they're gonna rip off of my body!"

"Shut up, Minho. That's impossible." Taemin said shooking his head hearing the childish rants of his mate.

"Where is Jia?" Sara called out from the store room where Jia was supposed to be.

"Must be roaming around the house as usual. Sometimes, I get confused whether it's my house or hers." Seojoon muttered the last part rolling his eyes.

"She's not even on the second floor." Taemin spoke coming downstairs after checking all the rooms.

"Not even in the backyard." Minho said with a hint of panic in his voice.

Listening to their responses, Seojoon tried to think about all the other possible places in the house she could be in, but out of nowhere the conversation between Sara and Minho replayed in his mind suddenly.

As he processed the whole scenario, the only word that left his mouth was...

"FCK."

In a speed of light, he ran outside of the mansion making the three of them give confused glances to each other before following behind him.

••Jia's Pov••

"look guys... I highly recommend you to not mess with me and mind your business while I'm minding mine." I said giving a warning look to the 5 tall men standing in front of me with a disgusting smirk on their not so beautiful faces.

"Woah.. Look who's daring to be sassy in front of us. Got a death wish, baby girl." The tallest of them barked.

"See... I'm warning you. This ain't going to be good for either of us. Let me go." I spoke as I once again tried to leave passed them but again one of them caught my wrist and pushed me back towards the tree.

"You seem to be very impatient. Huh? Let's just get this finished really quick, okay? 5 minutes each of us and then you can go. Sounds like a good deal, right?" One of them spoke taking few slow paced steps towards me.

Why in the world do I get in such troubles every single time?!

If it wasn't for my job, I would've already broke these people's all bones into multiple pieces.

But I can't do that right now. My hands are tied.

I can't make a trouble during my off duty period using my power.

I don't want to lose my job...

As I was deep in my thoughts, I felt a disgusting touch on the curve of my waist.

The moment I realized that guy was touching me, I placed a hard slap on his ugly face only to see an angered look on his face with a glare.

"You arrogant wh*re! How dare you b*tch?!" He spoke and before I could even utter a word, I felt my arms being pinned to the tree by the rest of the morons.

"What the fk do you think you're doing?! Leave me fking alone before I make your buddy useless for the rest of your lives!" I screamed right on his face that was dangerously close to mine at the moment.

"You wish." He smirked as he lowered his face towards my neck.

Why is my life so fcked up?

"You disgusting MF!"

As I heard the very familiar voice curse, I opened my eyelids slowly only to see the face that somehow managed to relieve my nerves.

{A/n : Some great amount of thrill is about to come in the book so get your popcorns ready!💃🏻

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!💕

Consider giving a vote and comments if you are curious about the identity of the new man entering the book!🙂💜}