2

While driving he looked at taehyung who was so happy like a baby while looking at the bread and sulking. Jungkook saw it and blushed a little bit. But he suddenly hid it.
But he was Jungkook afterall.

"Next time if you do late I will really really kill you." he said.

"I know you won't." Taehyung smirked after chewing the last piece of bread. Then he looked at Jungkook

Suddenly Jungkook pulled the brakes but Taehyung's instant reflexes saved him from bumping his head on dashboard.

He looked at Jungkook with a victory smile while setting his mid length hair.

"Next time for sure."

"We'll see."

They didn't have to say their responses loudly. They both knew what the other one's next response would be. You can call this telepathy or whatever but this was just a glimpse of the bond between them and acceptance of each other.

Soon after, They reached to school.

Both left the car and started running towards the school gates. Their lockers were next to one other. Soon they reached to their lockers and started changing the books. Jungkook couldn't handle them because of irritation and dropped few of the books.

He looked at Taehyung with killer eyes.

"Everyday story, huh?" Jimin chirped while picking up Jungkook's books.

Jungkook startled by hearing the sweet voice and looked back. Taehyung sighed with relief after seeing Jimin.

"Jiminshiii!!" Jungkook chirped with his big eyes.

"Yeah, what else."Jungkook said while turning his head to Taehyung. His happy face turning into an angry one.

He was going to say more but Taehyung cut him in the middle.

" Kookie! No Time! Let's go! "

" Yeah sorry!" he bowed down.
" The hell! Why am I saying sorry to you?!" he startled.

"Sorry Jimin, We have to go. See you in the break." Taehyung said while pulling away Jungkook who was pouting and he had his hands crossed on his chest.

As always they got last seats. Jungkook used to sit on the second last bench where Taehyung used to sit on the last one.

Well this was easier way for Taehyung of passing the exams so...

Suddenly the long bell rang and everybody left the classroom. While Jungkook and Taehyung left at the last.
They looked at the teacher who was giving them side eye.

But again, this was their everyday story.

Song Recommendation :
Angels Like You by Miley Cyrus