"Nothing bad," Alluka tried to defend," He was paranoid and asked me to tell him what was happening? Nanika considered that as his wish." she said.

Killua's eyes widened," She told him?" he asked, unable to keep his anxiety hidden.

Alluka's eyes filled with tears, seeing the distress on her brothers face," She only told him that she can grant him one wish as long as he follows through three of her demands."

Killua's blue eyes snapped to Daniel's instantly," Did you tell anyone?" he asked, his eyes telling the man that he was ready to kill him if necessary.

Daniel only kept silent, averting his gaze from Killua. The raven haired girl latched onto Killua's hand gaining his attention, stopping her brother from killing the man," He reports to Dhalis Zachary, if he told anyone then it would be him."

"The Premier?" Gon asked.

Alluka nodded her head in confirmation.

"Fuck." Killua muttered, running his hand in his hair in distress. It was starting all over again. It was the only thing he was willing to do anything to avoid.

"I'm sorry." Alluka said, it pained her to see that she caused her dear brother so much grief.

"Don't worry, Alluka. It wasn't your fault." he muttered.

Gon blinked," What about the other two requests Alluka? Who is Nanika issuing the requests to?" he asked.

The raven haired girl blinked," It's Anka, she is a member of the Garrison and one of Commander Pixis's escorts." she said.

Killua ran his hand in his hair," Fuck, the higher ups are already investigating this?" he asked.

"Oh no, they don't know the risks or the consequences." Gon muttered, his eyes wide.

" I don't think so, the fact that me and The commander were heading in the same direction was pure coincidence." she said.

"You seem to know a lot about this power." Daniel said, speaking to them for the first time," I'm pretty sure the Premier will be delighted to hear about it. Why don't you three come with us to the capital to talk this over?" he said, his sounded like he was telling them a practiced line.

Killua was silent for a moment, weighting his options. His mind was racing, trying to find a loophole. He glanced at his little sister, he knew for a fact the Military will try to exploit Alluka's power, he had no doubt in his mind. After all, even her family tried to take advantage of her, why wouldn't a bunch of strangers do the same?

But as long as the only thing they knew was that Alluka can grant wishes, then he should be able to turn things in his favor.

"Killua, what should we do?" Gon asked.

"Okay, we will go talk to Premier Zachary" he said, his steely eyes locked with Daniels,"In two conditions."

The MP raised a brow," And they are?" he asked.

" Alluka should be kept away from this Anka lady and I should know who is in on this." he said.

Daniel shrugged," Only Commander Pixis and the Premier." he answered.

"Tell me, someone else was supposed to take the final AG drug to Hange. You let Alluka come here and let her have that clearance to open a window for her to tell us, right? To see if we knew about this too." he asked, his voice devoid of any warmth" I thought it was weird that you let her do it herself."

Daniel looked away," You should talk that with higher ups. my business here is done." he said.

Before Killua could answer another question, someone burst through the door," The titans have broken through the wall! The titans are coming in!!" the stranger yelled.

Killua and Gon stood up from their seats, their eyes wide. Killua instinctively reached out to protect Alluka, only for her to be snatched out of his grasp by her bodyguard.

"Cadet Killua and Cadet Gon, you should head out to fight the titans. I'll escort Alluka back to the inner district." he said.

Killua glared at him," Like hell I will let-"

" Big Brother, relax. Go and help the others. They won't do anything to me, I'm too valuable to them." Alluka said.

She was right. An entity that can grant wishes was the most valuable thing the human race has came across, of course they would protect her with everything they have. They won't let any harm come to her.

The heavy footsteps of the titans echoed through the area, and the vibrations reached Killua's feet. Even though his sister was right, he felt like he couldn't leave her with people that will, without a doubt, use her as a tool for her power. He just couldn't bring himself to do it. It went agaist the entire point of braking her out of her prison in their house.

"Big Brother, please! I'll be okay, just help the others." she pleaded.

Killua snapped his neck towards Daniel's," Listen here, if you as much as miss my condition, I'll kill you." he threatened making the man step back at the weight of his threat.

"Killua!" Gon gasped.

"I don't care about what you make of me threatening you, If Alluka comes in contact with Anka, I'll kill everyone that knows about Alluka's power. Starting with the you and all the way to Premier." he said, with promise dripping from his words," And don't doubt for a second that I'm capable of doing that." he smirked cruelly," After all you don't know if I have the same power as my little sister." he said . Planting dread right into the man's heart.

...................

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

Let me know what you think of my story in the comments.