Anti-giant

..........................

"Big Brother," Alluka called out shakily, staring down at the dead eyes that stared right back at her," What's going on?" she asked.

The pale haired boy only clicked his tongue and tightened his hold on his sister before jumping away from the hands that reached out to grab them. His best friend followed suit, being tiered of destroying the humanoid giants. He landed next to his best friend with a huff.

"What should we do?" Gon asked panting.

Killua only sighed wiping the sweat that trickled down his chin," Let's catch our breath. We are too high for them to reach us and even if they manage to climb up somehow the trees won't hold up. We are safe for now." he said letting his sister sit next to his best friend.

Gon frowned," No matter how many of them we kill, they keep coming." he said," Just what are they?" he asked.

"The right question to ask is what we are doing here? How did we end up here? Do you remember anything Gon?" he asked.

The green haired boy only shook his head," My memories are all fuzzy. The last thing I remember is the desert we ordered."

Alluka frowned," Really? The last thing I remember is going into the restaurant." she said.

Killua smirked," I remember up to tasting the cheese cake." he boasted.

"Hah~ That's not fair!" Gon and his sister complained. 

Killua laughed" It was delicious!" he said with a cat like smirk.

Their friendly banter was cut off by the screeching sound made by the giant monsters under them.

Alluka's eyes widen in horror," That one is trying to climb." she said pointing at a relatively smaller giant that was gripping onto the tree bark.

Gon smiled at her, putting his hand on her shoulder," Relax Alluka, It's too big to make it up here." he said. As if on cue the bark of the tree snapped making the giant fall down.

"How can you be so calm? That thing almost ate you?!" She asked, her light blue eyes opened wide.

The green haired boy laughed," No Alluka, I killed that one. This one is a bit smaller." he said.

"Gon," Killua called, gaining the attention of his friend," Did you notice that the body of that thing disappeared?" he said.

Gon nodded his head," Yeah, it evaporated, not even the bones were left." he noted.

"Yeah, Even the blood just vaporized from my hands." Killua said shading his eyes from the sun," I can't see any kind of civilization, except for the deserted hut we passed by on our way here."

"One more thing," Gon said touching the tree they were perched on" I don't recognize the vegetation. Everything is alien to me, even the grass smells different." he noted.

"I still don't get it, How did we end up here and why?" Alluka asked, her eyes never straying from the out stretched hand beneath her.

"We might remember how in time, once our memories clear up." Killua reassured, stocking his sister's hair gently.

"Let's see if these things leave us be. They will get tiered eventually." Gon said, leaning against the tree.

The trio sat in silence for a moment ,none of them saying anything as they digested the situation they were thrust into. They were stuck on a big ass tree, in a place none of them recognize, trying to escape from creepy looking human eating giants. Yeah, things weren't looking so good for them.

Gigantomachy :  The Savior Of Humanityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें