Hange

..............

"Here you go, sir!" Alluka said, wrapping the man's wounds tightly," You are good to go." she said. He had a gush on his head when Gon brought him and the raven haired girl immediately tended after him. 

"T-thanks." the man said uncertainly. He touched the bandage on his head slowly.

"Here drink this." Gon said, handing the man a glass of water. The man hesitantly took it and drank from it. He was wry of these kids. 

What kind of person can jump up to four stories while carrying a grown man heavier than themselves. At least the girl looked docile and less threatening. 

"Killua is back." Gon noted and grinned," And he has got that woman with him too."

The pale haired boy landed inside the house with the brown haired woman on his back. The older man gasped moving to salute the woman with his fist on his chest.

"Section commander!" he said, respect and admiration lacing his voice.

The woman only laughed awkwardly," At ease solider," she said, her eyes looking around the tree house in fascination. She was curious, too curious for her own good.

"Alluka, do you have some bandages? She has twisted her ankle. We should treat it before it starts to swell." Killua said, sitting the brown haired woman on a chair.

Before the raven haired girl could move the man handed her a roll of bandages from his utility belt," Here you can treat her with this." he said ,his voice almost pleading the younger girl.

"That's a big help, thanks!" Alluka said, taking the roll from the man and crouching in front of the brown haired woman. She took the woman's boots off and started to tightly wrap the bandage around it.

"You have sprained your ankle severely, you should avoid moving and you should keep it elevated for at least a couple of days since we can't treat it with ice." The ravenette said.

Gon grinned at the strangers," Welcome to our house. I'm Gon!" he enthusiastically introduced.

The man nodded," Phil." he introduced.

"I'm the scout's section commander Hange, it's nice to meet you kids." The woman said.

"Are we supposed to be impressed by your rank?" Killua dully asked, rolling his eyes.

"Hey watch it!" Phil snapped.

The pale haired boy shrugged," You two were almost eaten by that titan. It wasn't even a ten meter one. I thought Section commanders were good at fighting titans. I am not impressed!" he said.

"Big Brother!" Alluka scolded, she turned to smile at the brown haired woman," Don't mind him, I'm Alluka and he is Killua, it's nice to meet you." she said standing up.

"Anyway!" Hange said with a grin ,not being offended by what the pale haired boy said," Do you kinds live here?" she asked with a grin.

"Gon literally just said that." Killua said.

"Big Brother, stop being mean." Alluka huffed.

" How long did you kids live here? Did you live here alone ever since wall Maria fell?" Hange interrogated with a smile that would be considered launatic if you looked closely at it.

Before Gon and Alluka can answer the pale haired boy answered," Yeah." he said, putting his hands apart and using his aura to rely a message to his green haired friend.

' Let me handle all the talking.' Gon read using Gyo.

"Amazing? Was there anyone else with you? Or is it just the three of you?" The commander asked her eyes wide behind her glasses.