Chapter 32: Moving In

Start from the beginning

You smiled and held William's hand. 

"I think I'll stay with William." You said.

William smiled back at you.

"Well then, that's your choice." Your father said.

You ran up to your father and hugged him.

"Thank you dad!" You said.

"Your welcome darling." He said.

You guys all started to load up your stuff up into William and Mike's car's.

William's POV

"Afton, come here I want to talk to you." Linsey's dad said.

"Yes sir." I said.

I walked over to him and he pulled me aside. 

"I heard your taking good care of my daughter." He said.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I asked.

He chuckled, "I was but I heard what you've done for her. And I've seen the way you look at her. You must really love her." He said.

I rubbed the back of my neck

"I really do, sir." I said.

He patted my back, "I still don't really like you." He said.

"That's quite alright, sir." I said.

Back to your POV

Everyone got all of your stuff into the cars you, William and Mike drove back to the apartment. William brought in the boxes while Mike left then snoopy William went through your stuff.

"Ewwww, look at all this girl stuff." William teased. 

You threw one of your pillows at him. He giggled and pulled out a notebook that you recognized as your diary. William gasped. 

"Your diary!" He said.

"William no! don't read it!!!!" You ran up to him and tried to grab the book as he dangled it over your head. 

You couldn't grab it because he was too tall. he threw you on his bed so you were laying on your stomach. He gently sat on your back so you can't escape. He flipped through the pages.

"It's my last day of high school and this Amy girl was being such a bitch again, oooooooo!!!" William read aloud while he covered his mouth.

"In cooking class Amy messed up the meal last time and snapped on me that it was my fault so I took today's meal into my own hands. I head to spread this butter on toast and she asked if she could spread it. Like honey please, the only thing you can spread is your legs!!!" 

William was enjoying this greatly.

"WILLIAM I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!!!" You yelled.

William flipped through the pages again. 

"Today was another day at my new job. Scott made me watch the kids witch was boring and stressful but it all became interesting when this hot British guy walked up to me. HEHEHE, I think I know who that is." William smiled at you.

"UGHHHH!!!!" You groaned and blushed.

"He was so cute and whenever he looked at me I kind of got turned on." William blushed, "He's quite the charmer but I bet he has a dirty side too. I can't wait to work with William! Awww, thank you love." William said.

"Ok! You've had your fun! I'm still pregnant y'know!!" You said.

"Oh yeah, I apologize." William said and got off of you. 

William flipped through the pages again. 

"Oooooooo! This ones about that night we had." William winked.

You ripped the book from his hands and slapped it on his head.

"Ow! I just wanted to see what you thought of my performance!" William said.

"No!" You laid down on your back on your bed.

"I don't wanna unpack! I'm so tired." You said.

"Who said we have to unpack now?" William asked and dimmed the lights. 

He turned on some calming music and jumped in bed next to you.

"Let's take a nap~" William said.

He snaked his arms around your waist and cuddled up close to you. You turned around to face him and buried your head into his chest and gripped his shoulders. William chuckled.

"You think I'm a hot British guy." William snickered. 

You pinched him. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself." You blushed.

I'm sorry it took so long to come out with this chapter. I'm trying to write more chapters. Thank you for 4.5K reads!