Chapter 55: Family time.

Start from the beginning

"Yes babe?" Fred questioned.

"Was that necessary. " Jamie stood up.

"Sorry you looked so good and, I don't know why I thought to do that." Fred smirked.

"I'm not even that bothered that you did that, but your hard ass dick poking into my ass cheek hurt." Jamie chuckled.

"Mmm, well you're the reason it's hard. " Fred said, taking hold of Jamie. As she kissed him back. The pair slowly made their way to the bed.

"We need to leave soon. " Jamie said while Fred kissed her neck.

"We can be quick. If you want to do this?"

"Yes I want to do this. Fuck it." Jamie said to put her hands down Fred's boxers giving his length a few pumps.

"Yes." Fred whimpered as he lowered Jamie onto her back and then ripped a hole in her tights, Jamie making a shocked noise.

Fred pulled his boxers down and moved Jamie's underwear to the side. She was wearing one of his favorite thongs. "Ready?" He asked and Jamie nodded. Fred entered her and they both let out a small moan. Fred moved fast but made sure he was hitting all the right spots for Jamie. He knew he could burst at any moment. Looking at Jamie alone could do that, but he wanted Jamie to finish at the same time.

Jamie let out small whimpers of please as Fred fucked her. He kissed all down her neck and breasts. Leaving small bruises on her chest. Jamie's fingers dug into Fred's back and her eyes let a tear go from the pleasure she was feeling. "Fuck, Freddie " Jamie whimpered.

"Come on darling." Fred said, and with a few more thrusts the couple reached their climax together. After that the pair quickly got dressed and were ready to go.

"George. "Fred shouted letting his brother know he was ready to go.

"Coming." George said as he came from his room. "Good fuck?" George asked sarcastically. "Please just use the silencing charm. It's one simple word and flick of the wand."

"Oh shut up. I hear you all the time." Fred snapped back.

"Okay, stop being snappy, the pair of you we have to get to your mums, we are already late. Jamie said.

"Well -" George went to say but was stopped by Jamie's finger being pointed at him.

~~~~~~~

When the three got to the burrow everyone was there and they had all said their hello's. The house was packed and Molly was trying to be the best host possible. Jamie thought Molly was trying too hard, it was on her children and their partners and kids. Molly looked stressed and with getting older it was becoming harder for her to run around and tend to everyone. So while everyone was chatting in a big group Jamie went to Molly in the kitchen.

"Hi, mum" Jamie said as Molly was frantically trying to cook food.

"Hi, darling, is everything alright? Do you need anything?" Molly asked.

"No I don't, but I would like it if you sat down. " Jamie said.

"I can't do that. I have too much to do." Molly argued.

"I will help. Please just sit down. And don't say No." Jamie stood her ground.

"But- "

"Mum... " Jamie said as she looked out the window and waved. " Look Rhiannon just turned up and she would be happy to help."

"Hey ,Jamie and Molly." Rhiannon said as she hugged both Women.

" Rhi, would you mind helping me? So I can give Molly a break." Jamie asked.