Chapter 16: Shopping.

The girls were walking around the shop looking at all different furniture in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colour. Rhiannon got some things for her room such as a dresser and some plants. The theme of her room was green and earthy. Where as Jamie's room was to be colourful but simple. Jamie found a double bed for her room and some matching grey  bedside table and draws for her room. Both bedrooms had a fitted wardrobe so the girls didn't have to buy one. Next the girls brought stuff for the rest of the house such as a navy blue couch , pots, pans , plates ect.. for the kitchen. They also brought a lot of  decorations. 

The girls had chosen this shop purposely because the owner was a wizard and would be able to help the girl get all the furniture back to their place. So the girls paid for all the things they brought and brought it back to their place with the help of the wizard. 

Once all the stuff was in the apartment Jamie started to decorate her bedroom. She didn't like loads of clutter so her room was very clean. The colour theme was yellow and grey. Jamie still wanted Fred to choose some thing for her room so she sent him an owl saying if he wanted to buy some things for her room he can and she would pay him back. To be honest Jamie just wanted things in her room to remind her of Fred because she was so in love with him. Once Jamie had un-packed most of her bedroom she went and helped Rhiannon in the living room. Jamie was so thankful for magic because without it building furniture would take days.  

Once the whole house was un-packed it was around lunch time and the girls had noticed there was no food in the house. So Jamie left to get food from the shop in the alley , (this say there is food shops in Diagon alley). Jamie brought all of her and Rhiannon favourite food and made sure they had plenty of snacks as the twins would eat them all. After paying for all the groceries Jamie walked down the alley to the ice cream place and stopped for an quick to go ice cream, she got two scoops of cookie cream it had been her favourite flavour her whole life.

Eventually Jamie got back to the flat but instead of being greeted by Rhiannon , George was in the living room. "Hello George." Jamie said putting the shopping in the kitchen.

"Hello, Jam." George said calling her the nickname only Rhiannon called Jamie.

"Sounds like Rhi has been speaking to you, Georgie." Jamie said as George got of the couch and walked  over to Jamie in the kitchen.

"Maybe, you got any snacks?" 

"Here , but please don't eat all my food. You have food at your. Also aren't you meant to be and work and where is your brother?" Jamie asked looking behind George to see if Fred was there.

"Don't worry I wont eat all your food. The shop has workers in today so I don't really need to be there and your boy friend had gone to buy thing for your guys room." 

"It's my room not 'your guys' room. He has his room at yours. So I guess he will be here soon." Jamie said to George.

"I think so. Can I see your room then?" George asked.

"If you want." Jamie showed George her room and the music room. She also told George Rhiannon will be helping with the band by teaching him the guitar. He was pretty happy about that. Then George went of into Rhiannon's room leaving Jamie alone. So she just sat in the living room waiting for Fred lost in her thoughts. 

Jamie wondered how close Rhi and George had gotten. They seemed like really good friends but went on a date so they could be dating. Jamie had no clue but wouldn't rush to ask questions as she didn't want to effect her friends relationships. Thinking about relationships why was Hermione acting weird when she was talking to the girls weirdly. Also about relationships Jamie knew Fred loved her and saw a future as he had told her thinking she was asleep Jamie knew she would tell Fred she loved him soon.