Chapter 37: Getting ready.

(There will be pictures at the end of what I think everyone's outfits will look like they will be labelled :) )

Today was the day of the ball and Jamie was really excited. It had been a dream of hers to go to the Ollivander ball and be in the first dance. Sadly Jamie wouldn't be able to get ready with Rhiannon as she had to go home and get ready with her family. Rhiannon's family were very wealthy and a well known family in the wizarding world her family attended the ball every year and some years Jamie had gone as Rhiannon's date.

Jamie was going to go to the burrow to get ready because all the Weasley's were getting ready there. Molly had said to come early morning so everyone could get a good breakfast. So once Jamie had woken up she quickly showered, brushed her teeth and got changed into some comfy sweats. After getting ready Jamie packed a bag with essentials she would need for the ball and to get ready then set off to the twins place to get them before going to the burrow.

Jamie decided to walk to the twins place as it was only down the road and she wanted some fresh air. As she walked down the road she said hello to the other shop and cafe owners that were opening up. When Jamie got to the twins shop it was open so she walked in and said hello to Jessica who was running the shop today then went right upstairs to the flat.

Jamie unlocked the door with her key and walked in to see George making coffee in the kitchen. "Morning George."

"Morning Jamie please can you wake up your inconsiderate boyfriend because I tried and he threw a shoe at me."

"Well he's your annoying brother but I will because we need to be at the burrow in like twenty minutes. So go and get your things together." Jamie said as she made her way to Fred's room. She opened the door to Fred grunting at the light being let in his room.

"Piss off George." Fred said with his eyes still closed.

"Last time I checked I wasn't a 6'3 red head named George." Jamie said as she walked over to Fred's side of the bed.

"shit sorry, Piss off Jamie." Fred said with a smile.

"OoOo Full name someones grouchy. " Jamie said as she sat on the edge of the bed. "We need to leave in like fifteen minutes so I suggest you wake up if you want to be fed this morning."

Fred rolled onto his back and opened his eyes. "Morning darling." Fred said as he sat up and gave Jamie a kiss.

Jamie left the room and went to wait in the living room with George. After a good twenty minutes Fred appeared dressed and ready to go. So the three of them took the floo network to the burrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the trio got to the burrow everyone was outside as it was the only place that could fit everyone at a table so they walked outside to join everyone.

"You're late." Molly said as they walked up to her.

"Someone wouldn't get out of bed." George said as he shoved Fred. The two sat down and Jamie walked up to Molly.

"Sorry mum. Well at least we are here now." Jamie said as she sat at the only empty seat at the table next to Hermione and Bill.

Everyone started to dish up their breakfast. There was so much to choose from. Of course Jamie dished up her favourite dish Molly porridge. As Jamie was eating Hermione leaned over and smiled.

"Sooo why were you actually late, you and Fred get busy." Hermione said and Jamie spat a bit of her drink out.

"Hermione that was something I thought would never come out your mouth. But no, he wouldn't wake up and George didn't wake him up because when he tried Fred threw a shoe at him. " Jamie answered back in shock.