Chapter 47: Clubbing.

Start from the beginning

Both stood across from each other both knowing what they wanted. Jamie grabbed her want and cast a charm on the door to lock it and cast the silencing spell. She then walked over to Fred, not breaking eye contact. Fred leaned down and met Jamie's lips kissing them. Jamie immediately welcomed the kiss as she kissed harder.

Fred's lips then moved from Jamie's lips to her neck, she let out soft moans as he lightly bit down and sucked on her neck. Marks were made but they could easily be covered with a spell.

"Get on your knees darling." Fred said and Jamie obeyed.

Jamie got onto her knees and looked at Fred through her eyelashes. She then, not breaking eye contact undid his trousers and released his hard dick from his boxers.

"You ready Freddie?" Jamie asked.

"Always for you my love." Fred said.

Jamie stroked Fred cock before she took him in her mouth. Fred let out a happy grunt suggesting he was enjoying himself. Jamie carried on taking as much of Fred in as she could. What she couldn't take, she pleasured with her hand.

Thankful for the muffliato spell as Fred let out groans and moans of pleasure otherwise all the people in the shop would be able to hear them. The fear of being caught made Fred and Jamie's adrenaline run high.

As Jamie continued to please Fred with her mouth she could feel his dick twitch and she knew he was close to finishing. Fred let out a moan saying to go harder and Jamie obeyed. It made her eyes water but Fred wiped away the tears as she looked at him. At that moment Fred thought Jamie looked absolutely stunning.

Fred's dick twitched one last time before he released into Jamie's mouth and like the good girl she was she swallowed she even licked her lips to get the remands off.

"I fucking love you Jamie West." Fred giggled. "I think it's time I replay you." Fred said as he picked Jamie up and placed her on the side of the desk.

Fred kissed from Jamie's ankle all the way to the top of the thigh, leaving little purple bruises that he would only ever see. He gently rubbed his fingers over the fabric of Jamie's underwear.

"These are soaked through." Fred whispered seductively into Jamie's ear.

"Mmmm - Get rid of them then. " Jamie said and Fred did exactly that as he ripped her underwear off.

Fred then lowered his head and blew on Jamie's wetness making her squirm and become impatient. So she moaned Fred's name and he knew what he had to do.

He wrapped his hands around Jamie's thighs and licked up Jamie's wetness making his way to the clit. His tongue focusing on pleasuring the clit. Even at this point Jamie knew she wouldn't last long. Fred then entered two fingers into her soaking pussy. Due to his fingers being so long he was able to reach Jamie g-spot.

Fred knew Jamie was enjoying herself when she let out moans. The moans made Fred's dick hard just from the sounds. As Fred moaned it sent vibrations into Jamie making her come closer to finishing and she was close.

"I'm close." Jamie moaned.

Fred smiled and carried on what he was doing. He could feel Jamie's walls clench round his fingers as she moaned and came to her zenith. Fred licked up all of her release then came back up to see Jamie sat there panting coming down from her high.

"Fuck me you are good. I bloody love you." Jamie said as Fred helped her down from desk. She saw her underwear and just threw them in the bin.

"I will buy you a new pair. I know they were your favourite." Fred smiled.