Chapter 43: Romeo.

Start from the beginning

Jamie looked at her wrists then looked in the mirror. "Oh shit. Well I kinda look hot. I also did a number on you, " Jamie said, pointing at Fred's bare chest that has a few bite marks on it. 

Fred looked down, "Touche" 

"Fred, Jamie. You guys dressed we need to open in five mins." George shouted from the other side of the door. 

Fred only had his work trousers on and Jamie was still naked. "Yer be out in a second George." Fred shouted and the couple rushed to get dressed. 

Fred finished dressing then left to go open. Jamie still was getting dressed when he left. She quickly put on her uniform making sure her wrists were not seen. 

Just after the shop opened Jamie walked downstairs and got straight to work. To her surprise Rhiannon was also running round the shop doing tasks, which also made Jamie more happy as she had less to do. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Quickly came Jamie's lunch break, she finished doing her task and walked over to Fred's office. Fred was sat at the desk doing his usual paperwork. 

"Freddie." Jamie said as she walked in. He looked up at Jamie and smiled. "What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, I'm just tired." Fred answered back. Jamie knew Fred too well to know that wasn't the reason why he looked the way he did but she didn't want to bother him. 

"Aww. Why don't you go upstairs and I will take over the work as Rhi is doing my job." Jamie said. 

"It's alright. Go and get some lunch." Fred said back, sounding like he wanted Jamie out the room. 

"I was about to go. I was going to ask if you wanted to come?" 

"I'm alright J, I have a lot to do."  Fred said. 

"Okay, see you in a bit." Jamie said as she walked out the office and then the shop. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie decided she would go to one of the many small cafe's littered around Diagon Alley. There was this new cafe that had opened and Jamie decided too and eat there. As she walked in she saw many people all enjoying their lunches, Jamie sat down on a small table in the middle of the shop. 

She looked through the menu admiring the many options and eventually decided what to eat. A waitress came up to her and asked her to order. 

"Please may I have the the club sandwich and cauldron- " 

"cake." Jamie was cut off. Romeo Rhiannon's brother was stood behind the waitress. He sat down at the table and sat down. "And I will have the chicken salad." 

"Romeo, long time no see." Jamie smiled. It was nice to see an old friend, well boyfriend. 

"Last time I saw you was the ball and that was summer it's now the end of September. Well we can have a catch up."  Romeo said. 

"Yes. I missed talking to you. It's hard being around Gryffindor's and a Ravenclaw all the time. " Jamie smiled.

"We all know Slytherin is the best. So how are you doing?" 

"Great. I'm on my lunch break and I can have a longer on break thanks to your sister. She took over my job for today."  Jaime told Romeo. 

"So you still working for the Weasley's?" 

"Yup, Have been since day one." Jamie said. 

"Do you regret it? I know Rhiannon offered to take you on her travels and you chose the Joke shop and the twins." Romeo asked.