Chapter 40: Fun times.

Start from the beginning

"Did you tell him?" Jamie said back more annoyed. 

"Sorry." Lee said. 

"You are pissing me off Jordan. I need to get dressed bye." Jamie said as she apparated back to her place. 

When she walked through the door she was met by Rhiannon and the twins. They all looked at her wondering where she had been. Jamie just thought how stupid Lee was by not telling them she was a this setting up for tonight. 

"Hi Jam, where you been?" Rhiannon asked. 

"Lee's house for like five hours." Jamie told the group. 

"But Lee was here." George added. 

"I know. He wanted to use my shower because I have nice shampoo and body wash. So I said to him that I will get a start on sorting out his place for tonight as you guys were asleep. I went, he never came. I set up everything. " Jamie told the three. 

"Wait so I asked him where you were  and he didn't tell me." Fred asked. 

"Yes because all he wants to do today is piss me off. Amma kick his ass tonight if he starts acting up." Jamie said, making hand motions of strangling someone. 

"I thought you had run away." Fred announced. 

Jamie walked over and sat herself on Fred's lap. She put her hand's round his neck. "Why would I run away?" 

"I have no clue." Fred said as he kissed Jamie and she immediately welcomed it. 

"Right can you not make out here. Plus we need to get ready, meaning we have to leave brother." 

"I can go out in this." Fred said meaning the clothes he was wearing. 

"No - Not at all Freddie go home get changed you will see me in a few hours." Jamie said as she got off Fred's lap. Fred stood up, gave Jamie a kiss then joined his brother. Jamie hugged George goodbye and the boys went off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie and Rhiannon put on some music and got ready Jamie got changed into something different than she normally would as she would be playing the drums. She got changed into black jeans with a see through mesh top that showed a black lacy bra underneath.  Rhiannon had worn something different but wore a skirt instead. As the girls were getting ready Ginny had turned up at the girls place. 

"Jamie? Rhiannon?" Ginny shouted and both the girls stuck their heads out of their bedroom doors. 

"Hi Gin. We will be ready in like a second." Jamie said as she went back into her room. 

Ginny just shook her head and smiled. The party had already started and the girls were still not dressed. By the sound and look of it to Ginny it looked like the other girls had been vibing to music while having pre-drinks. Rhiannon smiled at Gin. "I just need to do my hair." and with that she went back into her room. 

Ginny, not having the patience, walked into Jamie's room and sat on her bed. "Why does your room always smell." 

"Gin rude. It smells of Fred in here , my favourite smell." Jamie said back to Ginny. 

"Eww you like the smell of my brother. Gross." 

"Yes I do. Do you not like the smell of your boyfriend?" Jamie asked.

"Very well played Jamie. Harry smells delicious." 

"I agree he smells sweet. Right, I think I'm done, we should get going?"  

"Yup" Ginny said as she stood up and her and Jamie left the room. 

Jamie got Rhiannon and the three apparated to the party together.