Chapter 38: The Ball.

Start from the beginning

"When we were back at school Jamie had a massive crush on you. " Romeo mentioned. 

"Well I had a massive crush on her. We just were to stupid to mention it to each other." Fred said liking this Romeo guy, not knowing he was an ex-boyfriend. 

"Right well by Romeo. Me and Fred are off to do the first dance I can hear them calling for us." Jamie smiled as she walked away with Fred. 

The couple walked to where they were meant to wait to go in for the first dance. All the other guests piled into the room to watch the dance, all the families standing together. one by one the couple who were doing the dance were announced. Mr and Mrs Ollivander being announced last. 

As Jamie and Fred stood there both nervous they looked into each other's eyes. They were noticeably the youngest couple there. 

"Ready Freddie." Jamie said in a comforting voice easing Fred nerves. 

"Ready as I'll ever be. You ready?" 

"As i'll ever be" Jamie replied back. 

"I love you." Fred smiled. 

"I love you." Jamie said back. 

The music started the song was a waltz. Jamie and Fred had been practising dancing all week. Both of them glided through the room with ease following the music. Both of them in their own little world staring at each other in complete love. Fred at that moment knew he wanted to be with Jamie for the rest of his life and Jamie was thinking the same thing. The smiles on their faces showed it, the way their bodies moved on the dance floor showed it. All the people could see it. All except one woman. 

While the first dance was taking place the Weasley's stood next to the Scamander family. Mrs Weasley next to Mrs Scamander. Mrs Scamander was very proud and passionate about her family. When Jamie dated Romeo she was ecstatic about it because she thought they were the perfect couple. So when Jamie and Romeo broke up she went psycho and said that the pair should have stayed together but they were both young and liked other people. 

"I still think that Jamie and Romeo should be together." Mrs Scamander said out loud making her family and the Weasley's listen to her. 

"Mother no." Rhiannon said, holding George's hand. 

"What. They were perfect and in love." 

"Mother, we weren't in love. We were never in love we were young and stupid. We both loved other people. She got the person she loved." Romeo added in. 

"Still don't think Fred is the right person for her." All the Weasley's heard what this woman was saying and Rhiannon knew she needed telling off. 

"Mother. Jamie and Fred are in love. I have never met someone so in love. Just because you have a dream about Jamie becoming a Scamander I think she will be an official Weasley one day. And by the looks of them two it will be soon. So leave it, it makes me , Romeo all the Weasley and Jamie uncomfortable by mentioning things that happened ages ago. Romeo and Jamie were two dumb teenagers just wanting someone to make out with someone." 

"Thanks." Romeo said into his sister's ear appreciating what she just said and all the Weasley's gave Rhiannon a smile, Molly looked so happy. 

"Whatever." Mrs Scamander huffed and walked away. Rhiannon's father who was a shy man just followed his wife leaving Rhiannon and Romeo standing there with the Weasley's. 

Jamie and Fred had no clue what had just happened. They were still dancing and the song was coming to an end. When the song finished and the dancing stopped everyone applauded. Fred and Jamie kissed then walked over to their family. 

One girl , six friends: A Fred Weasley fan fiction.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara