Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.

Beginne am Anfang

"Hermione." Jamie said in a nearly there voice. 

"I know. Don't worry he will be back." 

"But he-he called me a cheat. He didn't let me tell him what happened. I fucking love him and he's gone."  Jamie broke down into sobs again. 

Hermione comforted Jamie until she had stopped crying. Molly had come in with the tea's and the girls sat together. Harry and Ron had seen and heard everything that had happened they just stayed out the way upstairs. However Ron and Harry wanted to beat the living day lights out of Finely. They had never seen people so in love like Jamie and Fred and now it was ruined and maybe even gone.

After Jamie was feeling less like she was going to break down she stood up and went upstairs to her room which was the twins room this made Jamie feel even more sad. However Jamie came to get one thing. As soon as she had no clue where Fred would be Jamie walked into the room looked under Fred's bed and grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey. She then opened the lid and swigged three big mouthfuls. She then grabbed the beater bat from the room and did one of the only things that would take the anger away from her. Practise batting. 

Jamie didn't care how she was dressed so she waked outside where it was raining, Harry had followed her outside Jamie turned around and looked at him. "I don't want you to join me Harry leave me alone." and with that Harry walked back inside knowing if he didn't leave Jamie would go off on him. 

Jamie walked further onto the field released a bludger and started beating it. Her dress was getting dirty from the rain and mud as it started to pour it down. She didn't care at all she just concentrated on hitting the bludger distracting her pain from the loss of her love and the anger of wanting to kill Finley. She knew he was still weird from the second he met her and asked her out. She was so fucking naive that all the babe and compliment comments was him flirting and not him being friendly. Why did it have to be her? Why did it have to be anyone? Nobody should loose there soulmate over a stupid prick that kisses without consent. 

While Jamie was hitting the bludger Fred had come to the burrow to talk to his mother and do the same thing as Jamie. They had the same way of dealing with anger. When Fred apparated he noticed someone in the field and once he saw the dress he saw this morning the one that looked beautiful on the most beautiful girl he knew, He knew it was Jamie. He observed her every move. They way she angrily hit the bludger and the sobs that could be heard coming out of her mouth. 

Jamie turned around and saw a figure stood near the front of the burrow, she knew it was Fred. She couldn't take her eyes off him in fear he would go again. However Jamie forgot she was hitting the bludger and it hit her in the back knocking the wind out of her and making her fall to the ground. Fred didn't move and Molly ran out from the house. She saw Fred but wanted to take care of Jamie in case she was injured. Fred took the hint from his mothers nod and put the bludger away. 

Once Molly got Ron to pick Jamie up and bring her in Jamie just sat up and tried to walk away. 

"Dear I need to look after you."  Molly said. 

"I'm fine mum." Jamie said as she walked up the stairs. Little did Jamie know Fred heard her call his mother mum. He always forgot how close the two where. 

Jamie walked upstairs back up to the twins room she swigged another gulp of fire whiskey. She then took of her dress off and got the first aid kit that was kept in the twins room because they would always hurt themselves. It had many magical ointments and bandages. Jamie started to rub the pain relief ointment on her back then another ointment to heal her skin. She then got a bandage and wrapped it round her body making sure to cover the sensitive area the bludger hit. The bludger even drew blood from Jamie as the impact from it was hard. She wasn't in pain from the bludger as she had played quidditch for many years but the pain in her heart was still there.