8: Going Home

Draco slowly began waking up, feeling a hand in his, he smiled. "Morning, love," Harry said quietly. "Morning," Draco replied, opening his grey eyes to be met with Harry's emerald ones.

Draco sat up stretching, "sleep ok?" Harry asked him. Draco nodded, "did you?" Harry nodded as well, "as always." Draco smiled and leaned down, kissing Harry.

Harry smiled into the kiss, "can we stay at the manor for a night before going to yours?" Draco asked, Harry nodded, and Draco got up, getting dressed. "Get up, I want to go to breakfast without Pansy or Hermione barging in on us to get up."

Harry chuckled and got up getting dressed. They walked out of their room and into the common room where Blaize and Neville were sat, "look who's up early." Blaize remarked.

"Shove off Blaize, are you coming to breakfast?" Draco asked as Harry linked their arms together. Neville smiled and nodded, getting up, pulling Blaize up with him, the four then beginning to make their way down to breakfast.

Neville and Blaize sat opposite of Draco and Harry at their table, talking quietly with each other, soon everyone else joining them.

Shortly after breakfast, everybody was headed back to their dorms to pack up and go home.

When Harry and Draco finished packing Harry walked over to Draco and hugged him from behind. Draco smiled and stopped what he was doing. "What's this for?" He asked. "I love you," Harry whispered, kissing his neck.

Draco let out a breath and let his head drop back onto Harry's shoulder. Harry smirking against his neck, kissed it again, sending shivers down Draco's spine.

Harry walked forward and pushed Draco against the wall, still kissing his neck. "H-Harry we have to go soon," Draco moaned quietly. "I know," Harry whispered letting go of Draco so he could turn around. He put his arms around Harry's neck, kissing him softly.

"Boys, are you ready to go?" Pansy asked, walking into the room. Draco sighed and pulled away from the kiss, resting his forehead against Harry's, keeping his eyes closed. "Yes Pansy, we're ready to go. Out."

"Enough snogging, we would like to go now." She grinned, "Don't lie, you'd love to watch us." Draco remarked rolling his eyes as they pulled away. "I probably would," she shrugged and walked out.

Harry sighed, "I feel like 'mione and Pansy do that purposely." He chuckled, "wouldn't doubt it." Draco remarked, grabbing his bags, he gave Harry a quick peck on the lips, "I love you too." He said softly before walking out of the room.

Harry smiled and got his stuff, walking out after him.

They boarded the train and sat down in a compartment with Ron, Hermione, Blaize, Neville, Pansy and Hannah.

Harry and Draco were whispering to each other, everyone else in their own conversation as well.

"What are you two being so quiet about?" Blaize suddenly asked Harry and Draco. "Just figuring things out," Harry said.

"Figuring what out?" Pansy asked, now curious. "What we're gonna do with our year off." Draco shrugged, "might move out of Grimmauld Place," Harry told them. "What are you gonna do with it then?" Ron asked, "not sure." Harry shrugged.

They all went quiet, talking with each other again until Pansy sighed. "What now, Pansy?" Draco groaned making Harry, Ron, Hermione and Neville giggled. "Just bored." She sighed. "So what are you gonna do about it?" Blaize asked.

"I'm gonna ask questions." She grinned, "Salazar have mercy." Draco mumbled under his breath. Harry chuckled and put his head on Draco's shoulder, "fire away then."