2: Dancing Surprises

Harry woke up to the sun in his eyes the next morning, Draco snuggled into his side.

Draco shifted slightly, putting his arm over Harry's chest, "morning.." Draco mumbled, Harry smiled softly.

"Morning," Harry whispered back.

Suddenly there was a knocking at the door, "boys you better not be snogging I'm coming in!" Someone said right before barging in.

"Who is it?" Draco asked Harry quietly.

"Hermione, Pansy behind her." Harry chuckled, Draco groaned. "C'mon we have class today," Hermione told them.

Harry sighed, "yeah, yeah, we'll be up in a minute, now get out so we can get ready."

"10 minutes," Hermione stated before pulling Pansy, who was trying her best not to squeal, out of the room, pulling the door shut.

Harry sighed again, "alright, cmon," Draco groaned and they both got up, quickly getting dressed and meeting Hermione, Ron, Blaize and Pansy in the common room.

"Took ya long enough." Blaize chuckled. "Whatever, c'mon let's go," Draco said, Harry linking his fingers with Draco's as they walked to their first class; potions.

"Turn to page 394." Professor Slughorn said.

He had taken up the position as potions master because Snape was no longer around to fill it.

"Now, today we will be brewing Felix Felicis." Hermione groaned. "I do hope you plan on helping me." Draco said to Harry with a chuckled getting all his supplies together, "and if I don't?" Harry smirked.

"Then I'll be forced to retire to our dormitory without you tonight." Draco chuckled, "nooo," Harry whined, "you wouldn't."

"I'm only joking, I wouldn't, I know how much you need me." He smiled softly. Harry smiled softly back, and they began making the Felix Felicis, Harry guiding Draco through how to brew it properly.

When the class was over Draco and Harry's potions were the only ones that were done correctly, Hermione's hair looking wild and frizzy, "awesome hair 'mione." Harry smirked as the group walked out of the classroom.

"Thanks, Harry." Hermione rolled her eyes, Ron laughing slightly.

"Anything new Pansy?" Draco asked her. "Nothing yet." She sighed, "maybe you'll hear something at dinner." Blaize nudged her, giving her some reassurance.

"Normally." She shrugged slightly.

"C'mon Harry we have Herbology," Hermione said trying to pull him along, "we've got History of Magic, I'll see you at lunch alright," Draco told Harry, who nodded before the two parted ways to go to their classes.

When class was over Harry walked into the great hall talking with Ginny as they walked to Harry's table. Draco already being sat at the table with his friends looked up at them raising an eyebrow.

"Malfoy." She nodded respectfully. Draco being a little surprised nodded back. "May I sit?" Ginny asked as Harry sat down beside Draco, "be my guest." He shrugged slightly. "Glad you two finally got past all your differences, never expected you two to get together though." She chuckled lightly as she sat down on the other side of Harry.

Harry linked his arm with Draco's, leaning on him slightly, "people are taking this way too well.." Harry whispered to Draco, who chuckled. "That just means it won't be too much of a surprise when they find out then," Draco whispered back.

"Find what out?" Ginny asked, "nothing to worry about." Draco told her, brushing her question off.

"Ok, so," Pansy started, sitting down across from the three. "The only thing going around is that you two have started dating, but, Emily something thinks that Harry's possibly under a love potion, also refusing to believe that Harry likes guys because I heard she was planning to slip him a love potion."