3: Things Said in Hogsmeade

Draco and Harry woke up to someone barging into their room, "boys I swear to mer- Nope! TMI, my eyessss." Hermione whined, walking back out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

Draco had his head resting on Harry's bare chest, both having their arms wrapped around the other, the blanket only covering their waist down.

Draco chuckled slightly stretching as he sat up asking "what day is it today?"

"Saturday, I think." Harry yawned, grabbing his glasses and putting them on.

"Wanna go to Hogsmeade?" Draco suggested. Harry smiled at the request, "sure, but the others.." Harry trailed off a bit, "they can come if you want them to, Harry." Draco smiled softly. Harry smiled back, "we better hurry up and get dressed before Pansy comes in next." Harry remarked, Draco laughed and they both got out of bed, quickly getting dressed.

They walked out of their room and all eyes turned to them, Hermione and Pansy going red, "uhh- me and Draco were gonna head to Hogsmeade after breakfast if anyone wanted to join." Harry said, going a little red, "Hermione's fault for walking in without notice." Draco chuckled.

Blaize laughed, "fair enough, and sure, I'll join you at Hogsmeade."

"We're gonna head down to breakfast before we miss it," Draco said, everyone nodded, going back to what they were doing.

Harry linked his hand with Draco's as they walked, "you and your mum doing anything for Christmas?"

"Not that I know of, why?" Draco asked. "Just wondering if you'd like to come to the burrow for Christmas with the Weasleys." Harry shrugged.

"I would love to." Draco smiled, "alright, I'll tell Molly your coming," Harry smiled back.

They reached the great hall and eyes turned to them, "and we're back to this." Harry chuckled as they walked to their table, Draco giggled softly, "it'll be back to this when they find out too, so get used to it."

They sat down at their table and began eating some breakfast, "I think I want to change my name." Draco suddenly said, taking a bite of his toast, Harry looked at him raising an eyebrow for him to continue, "Potter," Draco said, almost hesitant.

"Malfoy." Harry chuckled rolling his eyes, "no, I'm saying I want to change my last name to Potter." Harry blushed, "oh."

Draco nodded, Harry started laughing, "I can picture it, you out in public and you order something saying your name is Potter and when it's called everyone going wild thinking it's me."

"I mean, I would." Draco laughed.

After breakfast the two met up with Ginny, Luna, Pansy, Blaize, Hermione and Ron in Hogsmeade, "ah, they finally come." Pansy smirked, "thought you'd be off snogging each other senseless."

"He wishes," Draco remarked, "you probably do too, Pans," Harry smacked Draco's arm playfully and he chuckled, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Alright, alright, let's go, meet in the hogsheads and hour?" Blaize asked. Everyone nodded and then split up into pairs, going wherever.

Harry linked his and Draco's hand, pulling them over to honeydukes, walking around the store, picking out random candies and putting them in the basket Harry was carrying.

When they bought all the candy Draco took a lollipop and stuck it in his mouth. Harry chuckled lightly, "you've got some sweet tooth." He said as they walked around, "that I do." Draco chuckled.

"Oh no, reporters." Harry frowned, "let's start heading to the hogshead then, we have to be there in 10 anyway." Draco suggested, Harry nodded and they both made their way to the hogshead.