4. Bias

You wake up at 5am as usual. You dress up quickly and have a protein bar for breakfast. You take the m&m's and Sprite and head towards Hobi's room. You felt bad. You were really hoping that this would cheer him up. You needed him, your sunshine. You wanted to tell him how he made you feel safe and warm. You wanted to tell him how you were falling for him, but you couldn't. You wanted to stay professional for them, for their career, for Hoseok. Still you were here, standing behind Hobi's door. You knocked on the door silently hoping that you wouldn't wake him up if he was still sleeping. The door opened before you and there he was standing. His eyes were red and puffy and the tip of his nose was little red. As soon as he saw you he tried to fake a smile.

"Hobi.." you jumped to his neck to hug him "Are you okay? What's wrong? Please talk to me.."

Hoseok just hugged you back and buried his face to your neck. You just stood there hugging each other. You felt his tears on your shoulder while you played with his black hair.

"Hoseok, can we go inside and talk?" you ask after a while. He nods and move into his room. You close the door, put the gifts on to a table and sit next to Hobi onto his bed. He leans his head onto your shoulder. You continue playing with his hair.

"Hobi is everything okay?" You ask again.

"Now they are." he says.

"Hobi what made you sad? I know, you've only known me for few days, but I promise you can trust me." you say to him takin his hand to yours. At first he's silent but then he starts talking.

"You know Idol life isn't easy. They are always expecting so much from us and we don't want to let them down. I've been training for this career for so many years that I won't give up now when I'm finally able to do this. But sometimes, I'm just tired. But you made me feel better. With your smile and passion towards dancing I want to work even harder. You make me a better person. And I want to apologize. I was too fast to react last night. I was just so jealous of Namjoon.." You stop him.

"Why are you jealous of Namjoon?"

"He's your bias. I really hoped that it would've been me. Also the way he was holding you back there. I was so sure that you guys were kissing. It made me feel bad." he admitted.

You didn't hesitate. You cupped his cheeks with your hands and kissed him softly. At first he seemed shocked, but then he relaxed and pulled you closer. You felt the butterflies in your stomach. The kiss was soft, warm and all in all lovely. You pulled away slowly and placed your forehead to his.

"Oh sunshine. You shouldn't worry about these kinds of things. You've been my bias since 2013. I was only 17 back then and now I'm 22. What a silly girl.." you rested your hands on his shoulders while his hands rested on your hips.

"Y/n.." he pulled you into a hug. "Thank you for supporting me and us." You squeeze him. You can feel him smiling. That makes you feel good and you feel yourself falling for him more.

"So you were born in 96? That means I'm 2 years older than you which makes me your oppa!" he laughs.

"Shall I call you Hobi-oppa from now on?" you tease him. He rolls his eyes and heads to his closet. Only now you realize that he's only wearing a black tee and grey sweats. Damn he looks fine. You stare him and bite your lips. He heads to the bathroom with his clothes. You can feel your heart racing when you think about the kiss you just shared. You feel you cheeks heat up so you cover your face with your hands and fall to the bed. The bed smells just like Hobi. His scent is so relaxing. Your mind starts to wonder. Your so busy thinking about Hobi that you don't heart the bathroom door opening. Hobi notices this and decides to use his change. Soon he hovers on top of you, taking your hands and pinning them above your head while his other hand supports him. He kisses you passionately. You kiss him back wanting more of him. You feel the heat of the room rise, but suddenly Hobi pulls back.

"Let's go princess. We have a choreography to learn" He winks at you and offers his hand. You groan and take his hand. You walk to the dance studio holding hands, luckily you were the first to arrive. The others came soon after, Namjoon giving you two a dirty look. You pretend that you didn't notice.

You guys warm up and you can't help but to watch Hoseok. He smiles at you and you blush.

-Not now Y/n! Be professional!!- You scold yourself. After the warm up you start teaching them the choreography for Anpanman. Damn Hoseok looked fine while sweating and dancing!

----------

AN!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-Pepsu