1. Choreographer

You wake up to your alarm. You rub your eyes and take the last look of your small apartment. You're ready to move out of your mouse trap to Big hit's dorms for your new job as the choreographer for Bighit idols and trainees. Your suitcase is already waiting for you at the door. You smile and get up from your bed. You decide to take a quick shower before getting ready. You put your hair into a high ponytail, put little bit of make up on and change your clothes into sweatpants with buttons on their sides, baggy t-shirt and chunky Filas. "Good bye" you say as you take one last look of your apartment. You grab your suitcase and take a bus to your new workplace.

You step into the Bighit entertainment building where you get greeted by manager Seijin. He explains your duties to you and gives you a tour. You job would be creating choreographies to music videos and performances. Finally you arrive to the dance studio, your main working place. "And here's the dance studio and the group you'll be working with.." he opens the door at the same time he speaks "..BTS". You freeze as you see the seven men turn their heads to you. Your heart starts beating fast.

"Hello! Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Namjoon, but just call me Namjoon." Namjoon comes to shake your hand. You just stare the handsome male in front of you.

"Y/n?" Manager Seijin looks at you. "Ahh sorry! My name is Y/n and I'll be your new choreographer. Let's work hard together!" You bow. Why did you bow? They must think I'm an idiot.

"Hi! My name is Jeon Jungkook but you can call me kook or oppa!" Jungkook says excited.

"I thought you hated the word oppa?" Namjoon looks at Jungkook.

"I did" Jungkook gives Namjoon a big smile.

"Hi my name is Kim Taehyung, but call me Tae. Let's work hard together" You give him a small bow. -Wow they must think I'm some sort of a idiot due to my bowing- You think to yourself.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. Also known as Jin and world wide handsome!" You can't help but smile s the others roll their eyes.

"Park Jimin" Says Jimin shyly.

"Min Yoongi. Let's work hard together." He says and yawns.

You lock your eyes with the last guy and time stops. "Hoseok.." Namjoon snaps at Hoseok.

"A-ahh Jung Hoseok. I'm looking forward to work with you. And you can call me Hobi if you want" Hobi gives you a big boxy smile as you feel your cheeks warm up.

"Okay! I'll leavy you working Y/n! I've sent you the demo of the first song. Boys you have the recording session now." Manager Seijin says.

Namjoon nods and looks at you. "Would you like to come and join us after to eat dinner?"

You nod. "I'd love to!"

He gives you a smile. "We'll see you at the lobby hmm.. Is nine fine with you?"

You nod and he gives you a thumbs up. The boys walk out the door and Hobi gives you one last look before disappearing. You stand there dumbfounded. You're really working with BTS. You were their fan, but didn't want to admit it, after all it would be awkward to work with them after that.

-Ahh wake up Y/n you have work to do!- You think to yourself. You plug your phone into the speakers and listen to mp4 file named Airplane pt2 demo. The song has a catchy and sexy vibes. You start to move to the music. The choreography comes together easily which is good. You should be teaching it tomorrow. Time flies as you record and perfect the moves. As you finally feel like you have perfected the choreography you look at the clock. It's already 8pm! You take your stuff and rush to the dorms trying to find your room. You finally find and hurry to take a quick shover. You decide to put on something colorful and comfortable. You put on some light makeup and look at the time. You have five minutes to run to the lobby. You grab your phone, money and keys and hurry downstairs. The boys are already waiting for you.

"I'm sorry you had to wait for me!" You apologized and Namjoon said something that you couldn't hear. You just stared and Hoseok and how handsome he was. But what you didn't notice how he stared back at you and how Namjoon stared at you, sad that he didn't grab your attention.

"Shall we go?" He asks you. You nod and he leads the way. You could sense Hobi's eyes all over you.

What you didn't sense was the power of a good wine. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------AN

Thank you for reading the first chapter of "Steamy dancing"! I hope you enjoyed and keep looking foward the next chapter.

-Pepsu