6. Longing

There was only one week left until the Love Yourself: Tear comeback. The boys had been practicing hard and you helped them the best you could. You and Hobi didn't have much time to hang out, but you tried your best to not be bothered. Although everyday you were thinking the way he was touching you the morning you woke up beside him. You missed his touch, you missed his soft lips, you missed him.

You were laying in your bed staring the ceiling. You were wearing pajama shorts and an old t-shirt from Wings era. You had bought it from a concert back then. You remember it clearly. The t-shirt is black, the Wings logo is stamped on the left breast and in the back was the number 94 and J-HOPE. You loved the shirt, it brings back memories.

You heard a knock at your door. You sit up confused. Who could it be at this time? It was almost 10pm. You hear the knocking again. You get up and go open the door. For your surprise you saw Hobi. You couldn't believe your eyes.

"Hi" he smiles.

"Hello" you smile back.

"May I come in?" he asks. You move to side and gesture him to come in. He looks at your small dorm. He had never been there even though he had walked you to your door.

You lean to the wall. "What brings you here, Hobi?" you ask. He is hesitating. You wonder if he's okay. "Hobi?" you ask again. He finally turns to you, but he's looking at his toes.

"I-" he starts. "I-I've been missing you" he blurts out. You blush but try to keep your cool. You walk to him cupping his cheek.

"I've been missing you too.." you admit. Before you even realize he hugs you tightly. You hug him back breathing in the familiar and safe scent. This feels so right to you. This feels so good. You feel like crying. You try to hold your tears but you fail and start crying against his chest.

"what's wrong? Did I do something?" he asks and you feel him tense up.

"No, everything's all right. Being with you just feels so correct and good and I've been missing this, I've been missing you." you admit to him. You want to tell him that you love him but you just can't get yourself to it.

"I feel the same. That's why I came here" he kisses the top of your head and you smile. Soon you realize that it's late and Hobi should be resting for tomorrow. You sigh.

"Hobi you should go and get some sleep. You have a thigh schedule again tomorrow." You lift your head to look him in the eye. He seems to be hesitating.

"C-could I sleep here with you?" he asks and both of you blush. You say nothing and just take his hand and lead him to your bed. You both snuggle under the cover. Hobi places his hands to your waist and pulls you closer. You place your other hand around his neck and the other plays with his hair. Gosh if you could stay like this forever. You start to feel sleepy and you feel yourself drifting to sleep.

"Y/n, I love you" Hobi says right before you fall asleep.

---

You wake up feeling warm and Hobi playing with your hair. You snuggle closer to him and breath in his smell.

"Good morning sunshine" you say and kiss his collarbone.

"Morning cutie" he says and kisses the top of your head. That makes you giggle.

"Cutie? I just woke up, I'm a mess" you pull away just enough to see his face.

"I think you're always cute. Besides you're wearing my fan merch. I think it's cute." he says and you blush. You decide to snap something smart back to him.

"Well I can make you wear nothing!" and then you realize. "I MEAN-"

He starts to laugh and you blush hard and sit up. He looks so cute laughing.

"You're so cute" he says when calmed down. You were embarased and decided to leave the bed, but failed when Hoseok pulled you back to him. You were spooning and he was holding you tight.

"Please don't be mad darling" he said and kissed your shoulder.

"Hobi I'm not mad I'm embarased" you admitted.

"Then let me hold you just a little longer" he whispered to your ear.

"I'd love to, but you have tour practice and my work is to watch you perfect it" you say taking his hands to yours. He groans and lets go. You both get ready and head to the dance studio. Hobi is hugging you every time he gets a change. It's cute, but he still should be paying attention. You call a break for the boys.

"Why Hoseok gets to have all the hugs.. I want a hug too.." Jungkook whines.

"Oh kookie!" You pout and run to hug him. You both laugh and his picks you up and spins you around. You two have become best friends. You take a quick look to Hobi. He doesn't look jealous, but his expression changes as soon when he hears Namjoon.

"I want a hug too" Namjoon says. You look at him and before you can say anything Hoseok speaks.

"Y/n can I have a talk with you" he asks.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" you're confused.

"In private." He grabs your hand and leads you outside of the studio.

"Hobi that hurts! What's wrong with you!" you are lowkey angry. You don't understand what's wrong with him. He doesn't answer.

"Fine! If you don't wanna talk I'll just go-" he slams his lips to yours. He puts his hands to your ass and you place yours around his neck. It's a passionate moment. When you finally break the kiss you both are panting.

"I like you and I'm jealous of him. Please understand. I can't control my emotions around you. I'm sorry" he says and you pull him back for another kiss.

"We should go back" you say and take his hand. You walk back to the studio. You can feel their eyes on you guys and you see Jungkook smirking.

----------

AN

Hi!!

The next chapter will include smut and I'll maybe make it private. You can read the story if you are following me. Let's hope that this way only people of age read the chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of steamy dancing!

-Pepsu