Home at last

AHH! I'm so exited! This is gonna end soon! Next week is the last chapter! I have something special planned for it. I know you guys are probably upset, and I'm a little sad too, but I'm really exited because I have my first original story planned to be uploaded after this!

About a week later  was discharged from the hospital, and allowed to go home. But I don't have clearance to go back to school right now, so Tukki's brining me my work and helping me catch up. Honestly he's so sweet to me. Right now we're cuddling in my bed after he tutored me in classes I'm missing. He placed a kiss on my forehead just as I was about to drift off to sleep which jolted me back awake from surprise. "What was that for?" I asked confused, and he pulled me closer to him. 

"I was worried you know. About you."

"Really?"

"Of course. I was especialy worried after I got a letter from your father with a picture of the state you were in."

"What?"

"Yeah. He was threatining to kill you, you know that? I was so scared we wouldn't find you in time. That we would be too late." I snuggled closer.

"Thank god we found you in time. I don't know what I would have done if he had killed you. You mean a lot to me."

"I do?"

"Yeah you do. And don't you forget it either." He said and placed a gentle and loving kiss on my lips, which I returned. 

"I'm glad you found me." I said as we pulled away. "Because I wanted to see you again. I was so scared, you know? It was dark, and cold in there. I just wanted you to comfort me. To hold me close." I said and nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Well I can now, and that's all that matters." He said holding me protectively. We cuddles until we fell asleep, my first restful sleep since I got home from the hospital. I didn't have nightmares of what my father did to me. I didn't dream I was back in the Wearhouse, or back living with my parents like some nights since I started living with daichi and suga. Instead, I dreamed of tukki and I enjoying things together. Going on dates, or living together, cuddling in front of a fireplace watching a movie. 

I may not know a lot of things, but I'm sure tukki won't leave me again. Because last time, we we're kids, and we still found our way back together almost a decade later. My gut tells me that this is gonna last. And I really hope it does. Because if I hadn't met tukki all those years ago, I don't know if I would even be here today, cuddled up to him sleeping peacefully. I'd probably be dead if I hadn't met him. I wouldn't have Sammy to remind me there was someone out there who cared for me somewhere. I love him so much, and I'm so happy he's mine. 

I'm gonna love this man forever.