CHAPTER 49- Ruined

Start from the beginning

"What" Jungkook grouses.

"Remember how you wanted the small 24K Gold statue figure, the Chinese character one?" Sebastian recalls.

"Yeah......... Why?" Jungkook trails off.

"They only sell it in Incheon" He smirks.

"Really? The one that i want?" he questions.

"Mmhmm" he grins.
"So if you want it, you got to get it yourself, because we won't"

"UGHHHHHHH" he grunts.

"So?" Sebastian raises his eyebrows.

"Fine, whatever" he scoffs.

"Good, see you in a bit" he says hanging up on the phone.

"Dayum that was good" Pablo laughs.

"He wanted that figure for AGES, so he'd do and go anywhere for it" Sebastian gloats.

"Yeah well who cares, let's just go" you grumble as you walk over and grab your purse.

"Okay Miss Gurl, sorry your Highness" Sebastian says sarcastically.

~

Once you make it to the station, you all meet up with Jimin and Jungkook.

"That was a good one" Jimin smiles as he walks over.

"I mean, what can i say hehe" Sebastian chuckles.

"Yeah, well I'm only going for that so don't get any ideas" Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Okay boys, and Y/N, why are we wasting time, let's go" Ki says as she drags you all to the train.

Stepping onto the train, you all make your way to the first class cart.
The cart consists of private carriages with bedrooms and cafes.

"Anyways this carriage is for me and Y/N, you guys go find yours" Ki smiles.

"I thought the premium carriage was for me, because i won the challenge" you scoff.

"Yeah yeah, it's not like you'll sleep with the guys right" she laughs.

Hearing that reminded you of the night with Jungkook.

"Ugh shutup" you shake your head.

"Anyways why would we need to sleep, we're just going to a different city" Pablo says looking at you confused.

"Oh, these are express trains, they go around the whole country and you get off when it's the city you want to stay at, and for Incheon, it'll take us like three days" Ji-hun explains.

"Oh" he nods.

"Well, we'll go now, see you guys later, i guess" Jimin says as he pulls Jungkook with him.

The other guys wave and follow after them.
You and Ki walk into your rooms and. Flop onto the couch.

"Ugh I'm so tired" you mutter.