10: You Must be a Malfoy

A/N: AAAAAAnd we are back! Thanks for being patient with the late updates, this week was just a bunch of volleyball! Anywayyysssssss, this is kinda a cute chapter so just smile for me. Thanks. Ok, get on with it then!

Regular POV

"And that's how I almost lost my hand to a shark," she said, showing them the scar on her hand. 

"OooOoh," they all looked at it amazedly but also a bit horrified.

"And how did you get that one?" Patil Parvati asked, pointing out the scar on her forehead. Draeka couldn't help but flinch. As she hated to admit it, that cetain scar was a thing she avoided talking about the most. 

"Well, I was very young, you see. I got this after surviving an attack from murderous maniacs who remain unnamed....anyways, I heard that Harry Potter is on this train. Everyone says he's a big deal and all because of some Voldemort dude-" she said trying to change the subject. A hand slammed onto her mouth and everyone looked horrified. She soon realized her mistake of saying Moldy Voldy's name. Oops.

"Don't say it out loud!" Seamus Finnigan hissed. "He might hear you."

Everyone suddenly froze. Then, she decided to be a bit cruel and she jumped around like a maniac.

"AAAAAAaAAAaaGHHhhH!!!!" she yelled. Everyone leaped super high in terror and shrieked. All she could do was laugh and hope to remember the look on Dean's face forever.

"Come on guys, you're not scared of him!.... You guys aren't scared of him...are you?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

It was confirmed when nobody answered and she just shook her head.

"Pity, pity," she said.

Just then, the snack cart came by. Draeka felt a bit of sympathy for the rest of the party because of her trick (which everyone was still quite shaken from) and bought everyone some chocolate frogs, the cost barely scratching the ridiculous allowance that she had gotten that month.

"I think I'm going to look for my other friends, they might get worried, I told them I would find them," she finally said. It had been almost an hour and she hadn't even thought of looking for the Weasleys or Pansy.

Draeka slipped out of the cabin, bidding everyone a good rest of the trip with their chocolate frogs. She walked around, looking in each cabin to see if she could spot anyone familiar. Maybe she would even find Harry himself.

Just then, the train started shaking violently. What the heck? she thought. This wasn't mentioned in the book. She was thrown into a wall when another kid slammed into her and sent them both flying into an empty cabin. She hit her lip and tasted a bit of that awful metallic blood taste and slowly got up after the shaking had stopped.

"Hey..." she groaned looking down at the other kid who had landed on her that was still on the ground and helped him up. He rubbed his arm and winced at the sight of a cut on his knee. Then, the boy turned to her.

She immediately smirked in surprise when she saw him. Well, well, well, we finally meet, she thought. He sneered at her.

"I suggest you think twice before slamming into someone like me!" he said. She scoffed. Sis, I freaking broke your fall and this is how you thank me? Gosh.

"Dude! I'm under the impression that it was you who was clumsy enough to slam into me, not to mention, you landed on me," she said, giving him an unimpressed look.

"Watch your words, you," he told her. "I don't think we've met, or else you would know better than mess with me," Her lip curled up. It's go time.