4: Yer a wizard Harry

A/N: HEllllooooo guys. Thanks for being here. If there's anything weird, pls comment. Also, vote pls, and bear with me, school is going nuts. Pls comment and vote as much as possible, it's my passion to read Wattpad's comments. ;)

So, here was the plan. First, Albert and Lilian would come and say they wanted to adopt.

They would pick Draeka and take her back, take her back to the place where she was born, back to the place where it all started. 

Easy, right? 

Technically, she would be going to another dimension, another place and time altogether, but it would be where she belongs nonetheless. 

 1991, about 30ish years in the past, but it would be where she would be at 11 years old is she would've stayed. 

After the curse, the prophecy made more sense. The prophecy that talked of the very girl who was in his car, right now. She was like Harry Potter 2.0, really. It was all there, the scar, the secrets, the family........the awful villain who wanted power. But Draeka has many things that Harry never did.

Oh right, the plan. She would be registered, and sent to Hogwarts along with Harry and...well the others. But she had to have a plan. SHE had to. Not him, not his brother, not the boy who lived, or even Dumbledore.

 The prophecy said so. 

That is all he knew, and he had to trust the great wizard who looked into the future, found a way, found a girl, and said what would happen. 

Her parents were horrified that it was her. Proud, but horrified nonetheless. 

Being the chosen one meant many things. Her parents left that place to keep her safe, but they could not run. So, they tried to fulfill their daughter's destiny and probably got killed. 

Maybe.

 Probably is an annoying word. There is still hope of their survival, very little, to be honest, but it is there. They just disappeared. Those meddlesome determined little wizards. Draeka had to get her character from someone.

Of course, they had a good reason to do what they did. At the end of the prophecy, there was a funny little phrase. A horrible, confusingly concerning riddle about the aftermath of the defeat that Draeka was to lead. Nobody knew if it just meant she would be taken away from the dangers of her position, or................something else...something dreadful.

Fred jumping through his thoughts and was ready to tell her, anyway.

They finally arrived back at the orphanage after watching the last movie of Harry Potter. 

Draeka liked happy endings and all...but it just was not the most realistic thing. All of the ships were pretty good though, Ron and Hermione, Harry and Ginny, but Draco most certainly would not have ended up with Astoria Greenglass, it just didn't make any sense. She sighed as they walked out of the car. It was nothing she could change, anyways. It wasn't even real.

Her face lit up in satisfaction when she saw a very nice, vintage car in front of the orphanage.

Someone was going to be adopted, someone would go and live a happy life with their new parents very soon. She felt a rush of happiness for whoever would get to go home with a new family soon. 

She knew that person would not be her, it never was. 

They walked in to see a couple who looked like they were around their 40s sitting in the waiting room. She waved and was about to skip off to her room when Fred put his hand on her shoulder.