6 pt.1: Welcome to London (And Diagon Alley)

Draeka POV:      

Death eaters. I didn't realize that Harry Potter existing also meant death eaters and Dark Lords. I am specifically nervous about the fact that there were also death eaters in the future...or no present? I don't know, I'm so freaking confused. Gimme a break sis. Oh, and also those future death eaters were..or will be after me.

*internal self-slaps*

Anyways, I am safe now, in the past, where no one knows about me or my purpose yet. Where I was apparently supposed to be living anyways. I was born in June 1980, so I am exactly where I belong. At least that was what I was told. At this point I'm not even going to rant about this stuff, I just want to go to Hogwarts. Don't get me wrong, I understand my responsibility, and I see how the grown-ups are preeeeettty impressed that I'm taking all of this so well. I do that a lot. But in reality, I am scared out of my crusty converse. 

We finally got to the airport where we were going to take the first flight to London. We got out of the car and got our trunks. Finally, Albert pointed his wand at the car, and it shrunk down to the size of a keychain.
"Woooooaaaaahh!" I said, very impressed. They just chuckled. When we got our tickets, a plane was actually about to leave for London, so we had to basically sprint to the gate to get on.

I whistled when we got to our seats. First-class. 1991 style first class, but first-class nonetheless. When we paid for our tickets, Albert had pulled out a wallet with a buttload of freakin 100s. How were they so rich? Wizard stuff I guessed. It was a really nice flight, and the take-off was nothing after the time-traveling we experienced. It was a pretty chill first time on a plane.

By the time we got off the plane, I was sick from eating like, I don't know..7 double fudge brownies with ice cream for dessert? Don't judge me, it's not every day you get to go on a plane in first class with a rich wizarding couple. Lilian gave me a small vial filled with an odd liquid. I shrugged and chugged it. I was extremely satisfied after any feeling of puking had disappeared. I was going to really enjoy all this wizard stuff.

London is by far the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Not that I have seen anything other than the beaches of California that I lived by. Everyone was so...British! I was half expecting the queen to appear and offer us tea. My trance was broken when Lilian called a taxi for us. She told the taxi driver the address and we set off to my new home.

Finally, we arrived at a very nice apartment building. The couple showed me to my new room since technically, I was their adoptive daughter. It was a pretty cool room, with a wooden desk, and bookshelves filled with both muggle and wizard books which I was thankful for (cuz reading is my love, duh). There was a yellow bed at the corner of the room and an empty closet. I settled in pretty quickly since the only things I really owned were a few outfits, a laptop solely for watching downloaded movies (as previously mentioned), and my Harry Potter books.

"Is it to your liking?" Lilian asked a little nervously.

"It is perfect," I said smiling at my new technically mother. She smiled back and realized the other thing that she had to say. "Oh! I forgot to tell you that we have a fancy dinner party tomorrow. Do you know what you will wear?" she asked me. I looked at my feet and grimaced.

"I do if jeans and a button-up shirt will do...." I said uncertainly. Lilian facepalmed and said, "Right! I forgot about that, we need to get you some clothes. Wizard clothes, specifically. What do you have right now?"

I pointed at my trunk where she only found 3 pairs of jeans, a few shirts, a sad little dress that didn't fit me anymore, my pj's, and a few shirts.

Lilian frowned, but that suddenly turned into an excited smirk. "That's it, we are going shopping." She grabbed my clothes and then looked at me and asked, "You don't mind, do you?" I shook my head and followed her out of my room where she threw my clothes into the fireplace. We watched them burn in satisfaction.