26

(Y/n) sighed as she clutched the strap of her backpack while aimlessly walking around the mall. Riko had asked her if she could buy some bottle of sunblock, extra paper towels, and a first aid kit for the up coming training camp while she went out to buy the ingredients for their food. To be honest, it was a Saturday and (y/n) was hoping to just stay home and sleep in, until she got the text message from her coach. Walking down the mall, she found herself in front of a pharmacy.

'I might as well just get some more bandages for my head while I'm here.' She thought to herself, walking inside and looking own the aisle.

She walked down the various aisles, stopping in front of one and walking in. Scanning through the items up and down the shelves, a hand on her chin as she hummed to herself. Her eyes caught a familiar white box. Smiling to herself she grabbed the handle of the  first aid kid and walking down more to grab the bandages.

But before she could grab it, a hand swiftly took it away from her. She looked up to see a familiar carrot top head looking down back at her with wide eyes.

"(Y/n)?" Midorima looked down at her as she just looked back down at the shelves to grab a spare roll of tape bandage.

"Its nice to see you too Shintaro." She said looking back up at the male. "What are you doing here?"

He pushed up his glasses, "I needed these for my fingers, and to get today's lucky item."

"Oh what is it today?"

"Its a potted plant."

"Oh? What type of plant?"

"Any is fine, it just needs to be a potted plant." He said, crossing his arms over his chest, "what about you? What are you doing here?"

A purple aura formed around (y/n) as she slumped her shoulders and narrowed her tired eyes that were decorated with dark circles. "My coach texted me early this morning to buy some things for the team, but I was really hoping to just stay home and sleep." She sighed before turning her back to Midorima. "Anyways I gotta go get some other stuff, I'll see you around Shintaro." She lazily waved a hand to the green haired male.

"W-wait!"

She looked over her shoulder to see the male. A bright red blush forming on his cheeks as he lifted a shaky hand to push up his glasses to try and cover his flushed face. "I- I'm going that direction anyways." He sternly said as he walked up to her side.

It had been a long time he had spent time with the girl, ever since middle school, and ever since that accident, he wasn't able to meet up with her like he normally did. So he wasn't going to let this chance slide, seeing that she was by herself, and it was a weekend, perhaps he could accompany her, Besides he still had to get his lucky item. Yeah that was his excuse.

To just get a potted plant.

"Hm?" She hummed in response, "oh yeah sure let's go together." She said as she turned her head back to walk out of the aisle and walking into another. "ah..... what else did Riko want again....." she closed her eyes to try and remember, rubbing her bandaged temples. "Oh yeah... paper towels."

"Your memory is terrible." Midorima sighed, closing his eyes.

"Hey not my fault." She playfully whined while grabbing two rolls of paper towels but struggled to keep them still in her arms. She felt them both being lifted, and looked up to Midorima looking away from her,  small tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Come on let's go" he muttered under his breath as they both walked down another aisle.

"Thanks Shintaro..." she softly whispered as she grabbed a bottle of sunblock from the shelf.