18

As soon as everyone made it to the locker rooms they instantly collapsed.

"Ugh I can't believe we played to games in a row, and with 2 kings." Hyuga groaned as he stretched down on the bench.

"Tell me about it." you said as you sat down next to Kuroko leaning against his shoulder as his head rested on top of yours. You smiled at the warm contact while you nuzzled your head more into the crook of his neck feeling your eyelids grow heavy.

"Ne Tetsuya I remembered Midorima." You stated as you closed your eyes.

"Really?" He asked as he closed his eyes as well. You nodded in response enjoying the peaceful nature of the locker room. You sighed deeply, still feeling upset about the incident with Kagami you clicked your tongue. Kuroko sensed your disappointment as he  raised hi hand and placed it on top of yours.

"Don't worry just give him so time. In the mean time just cool down a bit." He stated as you exhaled deeply humming in response.

Kagami sat down exhausted and stared at the two across the locker room. He sighed, he knew he fucked up but as a person who isn't good with his words he found it hard to approach you and apologize. A uncomfortable feeling started to stir within him as he looked at the 2 so close to each other. He admired you, your talent, your skill, your passion and determination. And at that moment when he snapped he was angry, not at you but at himself for letting him grow so selfish. He knew he made a promise with you and it clicked that he was threatening to break it.

He sighed deeply as he wiped the sweat off his forehead closing his eyes. He'd make it up to you some how.

"Let's go home!" Riko exclaimed as the team groaned.

"I-... uh I can't move." Kagami said awkwardly as the team turned around to stare at the male.

"Sigh. We can't stay here forever ummm let's go to the nearest restaurant. Someone carry Kagami!" Riko said.

You sighed as you picked up your bag placing your items in and zipping up your jacket. You watched as Kuroko tried to carry the taller male.

Soon the team was infront of an Okonomiyaki restaurant.

"Excuse me!" Riko announced entering the restaurant.

"Welcome welcome!"

"Kuroko you'll pay for this." Kagami was covered in dirt as half of his body was wet due to the rain.

"Sorry you're really heavy."

You chuckled as you made your way inside.

"I'm not sure if there are enough seats." Your eyes trailed when they suddenly landed on 2 blonde and dark haired males. They turned their heads to face the team.

"Oh! (Y/n)-cchi! Kuro-cchi! Sit next to us!" He exclaimed waving his arms towards the 2.

And so here you are sitting in between Kise and Kuroko. Kise had his arm around you hugging you slightly as you felt your eye lids go heavy.

"It's nice to see you again Kise." You said drowsily.

He pouted. "Ryota! Call you Ryota!" He whined.

"Don't make yourself an embarrassment." Kasamatsu said as he kicked Kise's leg from under the table and the blonde let go of you rubbing his shin.

"Kagami-cchi why are you covered in dirt?"

"I fell... just.. never mind forget it." He grumbled. He looked at you as your head was bobbing up and down trying to fight the sleepiness.

This match had take a toll on you and you accidentally pushed yourself over the limit, that last boost you made to smack the ball out of Midorima's hand used up all your stamina so you felt as though any minute sleep would take over our body.