15

Here they were staring in the court watching he match before them. You stood next to Kuroko and Kagami as you observed the players.

'Midorima Shintaro huh?' You thought to yourself.

"First years, prepare yourselves." Riko said as she turned to the group. "You're about to see something amazing today."

"Shutoku! Shutoku! Shutoku!" You turned your head to see the orange banner with the school name written in Kanji chanting towards their team.

"I'm going to say hi" Kagami said walking towards the team.

"Oi!" You whispered harshly trailing behind the red head.

As he approached the green haired male, Midorima turned to glance at the duo behind him. You looked up to make eye contact with the player infront of you with a dead expression.

"Who are you?" Midorima asked Kagami as and irk mark appeared on his head. You could faintly hear snickered from a ark haired male behind Midorima.

Kagami smirked as he reached out for his hand taking out a black marker and scribbling something on his hand. You walked forward to see what he wrote as you snorted.

You could see Kagami's name, school year and Seirin High written on the hand of Midorima. You slapped a hand over your mouth as your body started to shake. You bent over placing a hand on Kagami's shoulder, tears welled up in your eyes.

"PPFTTT AHHAH NICE TAIGA!" You said as you playfully started to slap the red haired males back who slung as arm around your shoulder as you both walked back to the team.

Midorima stood there dumbfounded as his dark haired friend snickered behind. He sighed as he went to wipe it off picking up a teddy bear that was seated on his bench.

'When were they on first name basis?' He thought before placing the item back down and replacing his bandages.

"Oi! Midorima! Takao! Get ready!" One of their upperclassmen stated as they walked towards the court. The whistle blew as their game stated.

The game was easily taken over by Midorima's team as you watched his every move. His angle, his positioning, everything was perfect in your eyes. They sparkled in delight as you watched in anticipation and before you knew it the second quarter was over with Shutoku ahead by 30 points.

"Woahhhhh! Tetsuya! He's one of them too right?" You exclaimed as you bounced towards the boy who nodded.

"Yeah. Midorima Shintaro."

"They're not doing anything that differently from us but how do they make it look so easy." Kawahara asked.

"It's because they don't make any mistakes. They make it easy because their fundamentals are sold nd well they have an infalliable score." Hyuga explained as they watched the ball being dunked earning the school another point.

"It looks like Midorima can play well." Kagami grunted.

"Well I've never seen Midorima miss before." Kuroko stated as you turned to see him shoot another ball into the basket.

"Come on Takao we're on defense." You heard the male say as you watched him converse with his fellow team member.

Come to think of this, you recalled seeing him with Kise but it was pushed in the back of your head since your mind was preoccupied with Nijimura after. You sighed thinking that perhaps you may gain another memory after playing with him. It seemed as though you gained bits and pieces every time you played with one of the members and you hoped this winning streak would continue as you went through match after match.