7

"Di-did you just say Teiko?" Hyuga stuttered as he pointed a finger at the girl.

The girl only gave him a nod of acknowledgment as she continued to talk to the light blue haired boy. Kuroko knew this would happen sooner or later. Kagami scoffed as he looked at the girl.

'Just what could this girl really do?' He thought to himself.

(Time skip)

Kuroko and (y/n) walked out of school together towards their favorite burger place. They exchanged a few words both of excitement to be playing together but also a bit of nervousness for the new year. After all it was their first year as high schoolers.

"Ne Kuroko." The girl stated as she looked at the boy that was walking to her left.

He hummed in response as he looked back at her.

"What is the 'Generation of Miracles'?" She asked as she titled her head to the side in confusion.

He internally sighed knowing this day would come. It wouldn't hurt to tell her right?

"They are the most powerful group of basketball players. They actually went to our school, Teiko Middle school (y/n)-san. We played together." He harshly inhaled and gritted his teeth. "You were our 7th member"

She turned her head back in front of her as she looked up into the night sky staring at the stars.

"Ehhhh really?" She said as the blue haired boy turned his head onto the road.

"I don't think I'm that great at playing though!" She exclaimed as she laughed. "Though I know I can handle a few players here and there as she mimicked the motion of throwing a ball in the air.

Kuroko chuckled as he looked at the girl. "You were amazing (Y/n)-san. Thats why you were part of the team."

"Ehhh. That's hard to believe Tetsuya." She said with a smile on her face. "Ne Ne Tetsu was it fun to play with them? You know the Generation of Miracles?" She asked looking up at the boy.

He hesitated to answer. He didn't want to lie. It was fun, or well it used to be fun. It stopped during their second year. Of course he loved playing with them. They were his friends, but he knew what happened to them, he knew what they had said to the girl that night.

"Yes." He stated gritting his teeth. He clutched the strap of his bag. "It was fun, we played together for 3 years. you enjoyed it a lot and you always smiled whenever you touched the ball."

The girl looked at him with a smile on her face. Happiness spread across her body as she heard those words.

"That's good! I wish my memories came back so I could remember everyone else. I want to remember the time I spent with you Kuroko." She stated as she lifted her arms to the ack of her head.

"Ah we're here Kuroko! Let's go in! You're gonna get you're favorite right? The vanilla shake?" She said as she grabbed his wrist and slowly started to drag him into the restaurant.

"Mm" He hummed in response as they walked into the restaurant.

Kagami entered the restaurant and order his helping of food. Once he had heard his order he walked towards a booth to sit down on. As he walked he couldn't help but think of the 2 players that he met today. Kuroko Tetsuya and (Y/n) (L/n). What was so great about them anyways. Just because they went to some stupid middle school.

He grumbled in annoyance as he started to unwrap one of his burgers and place it in his mouth staring out the window.

"Hello"