22

The last thing I could remember was being pushed by the blue haired me before my head hit the ground and I lost consciousness. Now here I was, back at the this dumb hospital.

I had awoken around the afternoon, to see the same familiar white ceiling, Groaning I woke up feeling my head pound against my skull.

'Ugh shit...' I thought as I placed a hand on my forehead to feel the same white bandage.

Shifting in my bed, I raised my hand, trying to pull the white covers over my head to get as much warmth as I possibly could.

'Damn hospital always putting the AC so high its freezing!' I thought as I shivered under the covers.

But the blanket wouldn't budge, I lifted a brow and slowly sat up to see a familiar tuft of yellow hair sleeping. His head was in his arms while his body was bent from sitting on a chair next to the bed. I turned my gaze to see that Midorima was also here, his back was up against the wall as he sat down with his arms crossed sleeping. In his lap was a cat statue.

'Probably his lucky item for the day...' I sweatdropped at the thought but let out a low chuckle.

I slowly raised my hand and placed it on top of Kise's head grazing his hair, feeling how soft it was. I gave a small smile feeling the warmth of his head against my palm.

I felt him move slightly before he slowly lifted his head and looked at me.

"(Y-(y/n)-cchi! You're awake!" He said pulling me into a hug, one of his hands on my head and one of my back. I sighed taking in his scent and burying my head in his chest. It was familiar and comforting.

"I'm glad to see you awake (L/n)" I heard Midorima say as he made his way to the opposite side of my bed.

"Yeah it's good to see you too." i said as he gave me a small smile.

"We were so worried when we heard about what happened!" Kise said as I felt his head bury deeper into the crook of my neck.

"That idiot doesn't know how to control his damn emotions." Midorima sighed running a hand through his hair.

"It's fine I could understand why, He was just a lil.....harsh..."I said patting Kise's back to calm him down.

"I was so scared....."he said, I quirked an eyebrow, "I was so scared you would forget me again...."

My eyes widened for a split second before placing a small smile on my face. I rubbed his back in circles.

"Don't worry, I won't ever let that happen again." I said. "Oh by the way where is Tetsu and Taiga?" I asked.

"They're playing against Too right now." Midorima said pushing his glasses up.

"Oh shit!!!! I totally missed the game! How long was I out?!??!" I exclaimed.

"....... about 4 days.." Midorima stated sitting down on the side of my bed, a visible frown was plastered on his face.

"We were so worried we visited you every day to see if you would wake up." Kise said removing himself from me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

I looked at them and smiled, leaning my back against my bed.

"Thanks guy.... " I said looking down at my hands, the 2 crescent scars on my right palm. "I'm sorry I can't remember our past memories but.... I really enjoy the new ones we're making..."

I felt a hand on my head as I looked up to see the familiar tuft of green hair. Midorima looked at me with a small smile on his face, his gaze softened.