9

(A/n here's another doodle hope you like! I hope you enjoy the story too! I'll try my best to update s much as I can)

Kagami roamed the halls and stopped in front of Riko's classroom. She was sitting on her desk drink a carton milk when he stood in front of her asking for a club form.

She widened her eyes as she spit out her milk due to shock. Kagami stood there as the milk was shot from her mouth onto his uniform.

"PPPSSHHHH! You too!" Riko grumbled as she handed him a form to fill out.

"What do you mean you too?" Kagami asked filling out the form.

"Kuroko and (y/n) came in a couple minutes ago asking for the same thing.

(Flashback)

"Riko-san can we have the club forms to be official members?" The girl asked as Kuroko stood next to her.

Riko widened her eyes as she spit out her milk. (Y/n) was quick to grab Kuroko by the collar and pull him backwards so that they wouldn't get hit by the milk.

(Present)

"Those bastards" Kagami grumbled in annoyance as he handed Riko the form that he had finished filling out.

"Okay, meet me tomorrow at a the rooftop at 8:30 so that you can become an official member." Riko said as Kagami left the classroom.

The next day the entire basketball team was up on the rooftop. The first years were filed in a line as they waited for their coach to speak.

Riko had her hands on her hips as her back faced the line of first years who were waiting in anticipation.

"Last year I promised the captain that I would solely focus on pushing the team to nationals. If you don't think you're ready to do whatever it takes to do that then there are other clubs that are suited for you." She stated.

"Huh?.. what of cour-" Kagami was cut off as Riko continued.

"I know you guys are strong. But I need to know that you guys have something important to you guys. No matter how hard you guys practice, 'someday' or 'almost' is not good enough. I need to know that you have goals and are willing to do what it takes to accomplish it." She stated as she turned to face the group of first years.

"Shout our your name, year, and class. Shout out your goals from up here. If you fail to accomplish them you will have to strip naked and confess to the girl that you like."

"EHHHHHHHHH!?!??!"

Riko smirked. "All of the second years did this last year"

"I never even heard about this before."

"I heard about this when they recruited me"

Kagami smirked as he walked past his teammates and stood on the railing. "This will be easy."

He inhaled and started. "Class 1-B Number 5 Kagami Taiga! I will defeat the Generation of Miracles and become number one!" He shouted as he jumped off the railings and walked back to the group.

"wow good job bakagami" the (h/c) girl sarcastically stated with a deadpanned look on her face giving him a thumbs up.

He irked as he walked past the group towards the girl and started squeezing her head.

"OW OW OW OW OW!" The girl exclaimed as the ripped off his hands. "OI! Stop doing that BAKAgami!" She sneered as she glared at him.

"Stop calling me that AHO!" The male said as he tried to squeeze her head again. (Y/n) chuckled as she ran away towards the railing. She leaned on the rails as the wind made her hair flow.

She inhaled sharply, "Class 1-B Number 3 (Y/n) (L/n)! I want to get my memories back playing the sport that I love!" She shouted into the crowd with a big grin on her face.

She stopped as she walked back towards the group and next to Kuroko and Kagami. Kagami's roughly patted her head with this hand messing up her hair slightly.

"It's I will not I want idiot" He said light heartedly to the girl as she looked back at him with a smile.

"Alright next!" Riko stated as she looked towards the bunch.

"Ano, would it be okay if I use a speaker?" Kuroko stated as he raised his hand to which she obliged.

He inhaled sharply and was about to speak when an administrator burst through the rooftop door scolding the group for doing the same thing that they did last year. Unfortunately they weren't able to hear the rest of the team's goals but this even the helped boost up their confidence.

Once again Kuroko and (y/n) were back at Maji burger exchanging a few words and laughs.

"I can't believe he got that made over a little bit of shouting." Kagami grumbled as he shoved a burger into his mouth.

"I didn't even get to finish what I said and I got in trouble." Kuroko said as he took a sip from his milkshake.

"Ne Ne Tetsu it's okay we all know your goal" (y/n) said playfully patting his back.

Kagami turned around in shock as she once again say the duo in front of him. He sighed.

"You 2 again? Seriously"

"We're not allowed to go to the rooftop anymore Tetsu" The girl whined as she bit into her ice cream cone. "Ne Tetsu what if we can't join the team anymore cause of this?" The girl whined as tears welled up in her eyes.

'Cute' the boy thought as he took another sip.

"Don't worry (y/n)-san that won't happen"

"Say why didn't you guys go to a big school like the others?" Kagami asked taking a sip from his soda.

"Our middle school had one principle. Winning was everything. We weren't a team anymore. There was no teamwork involved. No one could beat us but we weren't a team. The 5 of them approved the idea of individual talent but I've always felt that something was missing." Kuroko stated as he stared down to his cup, he gripped it tightly slightly crumpling the paper cup that was in his hands.

That was the reason why (y/n) was frustrated. The reason why she had ran out that day and had got into that accident. If it wasn't for that she would be fine and her memories wouldn't have disappeared. He sighed as he took another sip from his cup hoping the sweetness would calm his nerves.

"Ehhhh that's lame."

Kagami and Kuroko turned to the girl who was resting her head against her left hand staring out the window next to her.

"Basketball is a team sport, if you just play by yourself that's boring. I'd never want to play in a team like that. I'd hate it."

Her words struck Kuroko like a chord. It was so similar to the ones she yelled out about a year ago.

'I hate basketball!'

Those words struck Kuroko as he bit down on his straw. He didn't want to remember that.

"So what? Are you going to defeat them your own way?"

Kuroko turned around to face Kagami who was eating is burger. "I was hoping too. Your words and the coach's really struck me. My goal is to help you and this team become the best in Japan." Kuroko stated with a small smile.

He felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned to face the (h/c) girl who was facing Kagami.

"Me too!"

The next day at school there was a big crowd that was surrounding the window. Kagami and (y/n) both looked out the window to see in big letters. "We will be the best in Japan" that was written on the ground.

(Y/n) grinned in delight as she stared at the words.

'We will!'