𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

Start from the beginning

'Please come here please please' only to say later 'then fucking leave'. Harry is taking none of this shit anymore. He is not surprised Liam is not talking to him anymore. He is not surprised his wife is not coming home for days now, for whatever reason it is. He is not surprised he didn't hear about Zayn since he is in America.

"No, you are not. I am employing you," Louis replies sternly, changing his position into a more serious, intimidating one. But Harry is not having it at all.

"You are not. You just begged me to do your paintings. We do not even have a contract. So I am out."

"I'll leave a bad review if you leave."

Harry genuinely laughs at Louis' pathetic threat, "Be my guest."

With that, Harry starts to walk to the stairs to packs his bags and call Niall if it's possible to help him get some plane tickets home.

What he doesn't expect is a firm, strong hand wrapping around his arm, stopping him to take another step ahead.

"Don't you dare go up there," Louis hisses close to Harry's face.

"Let me go or I'll call the police," Harry angrily tries to break free from the rich man, but no luck whatsoever.

"Do it, I'm curious what you're gonna tell them, darling," Louis' voice carries full of amusement and irony, the pet name rolling out of his mouth like as if he is calling out Harry to do it, making the long-haired man feeling suddenly so small yet outraged as well.

"You are the most fucked up, indecisive, arrogant and self-centred person I have ever met and I feel so sick of you. No wonder no one wants to be near you," Harry says.

A flesh of sadness and pain appears in the rich man's eyes but it disappears as soon as it came. Harry didn't even have time to feel sorry for what he said.

Louis lets go of the younger man then, backing up a few steps, "You won. Get the fuck out of here, man."

The rich man turns around quickly, feeling his eyes watering and he doesn't want Harry to see him cry. So he angrily storms off to his office, slamming the doors so loudly Harry jumps from his frozen posture.

The phone on the kitchen counter starts to ring, but Louis doesn't mind nor care to leave the office and answer it. He breathes heavily, standing in the middle of the office, angry tears running down his cheeks. He needs to calm down. He feels like having a stroke or fainting, his lungs don't provide enough oxygen to keep him thinking straight.

Harry is upstairs, throwing all of his belongings into the suitcase. When he is done, he zips it quickly, putting a lock on it to protect the zip from opening or a possible theft at the airport. He gets downstairs and leaves his stuff to retrieve his sleeping baby.

"I'm sorry to wake you up, miss lady. But we are going home," Harry smiles lightly, kissing the confused and still half asleep kitty on the top of her head. He puts her carefully into the cage, petting her lovingly and hoping she would just go back to sleep soon.

Before the curly man is fully ready to leave this apartment, he freezes once again when he hears faint cries from the office. He listens for a minute or two, not believing Louis would cry just because of this fight. Suddenly, a louder 'fuck' is heard and after that Harry cringes because he hears glass breaking in the room.

He is torn between going there and see if Louis is alright, to calm him down, or simply just leave. His thoughts are a mess, but in the end, he moves his stuff into the lift and presses the lobby button. He waits a little while, the doors shut soon and he feels it's moving down.