HELPER:

Trevor Xin Toussaint-Abreo

After checking my E-mails i go down stairs, Mama is cooking while our dinner the Maid's Daughter caught my attention she seems so clumsy. I sighed. It's a busy day for me Papa is busy in our Company while Soleigh is enjoying her Vacation.

I sit and Mama looks at me in confusion I raised my eyebrow to tell her that I know what she's doing. She smirked at me and continue mixing our dinner. While in the other hand the Maid's daughter gave me a glass of water i can see that she's struggling to hand me a glass so i glared at her, she flinched in my sudden action so i tried to look at her without emotion.

I drink the water she gave me then suddenly my phone rang.

"Trevor Speaking.." I said while watching the girl infront of me. 

"You need to meet me Tomorrow." Calel said I gritted my teeth when i remember what is the meeting all about.

"Alright, send me the place and what time. Bye." My upper lips rose up when i saw her look at me.

Tumayo ako at nag-tungo sa kwarto ni Phyris, after i knocked he opened the door, his blonde hair is nice in his grey eyes and Mama almost kill him when he firs arrived at night with that look. Tch.

"Nasaan si Soleigh?" I asked him boredly. Dahil hindi na nag-papaalam saakin ang babaeng iyon. Tsk.

"Dude really? You knocked just to question me where the hell that brat is?" He said in full sarcasm. I glared at him and he just freaking smirk!!

"Stop looking for me you two, I'm not a kid anymore." Out of nowhere her she is wearing her body hugging dress while raising her eyebrow on me.

Tsk.

We are all eating our dinner when Manang came while bringing dessert. Her daughter is shaking while giving me the gelato. "Sir your Gelato." Her soft and caring voice--I just nodded.

Mama is looking at me intently she's reading my action and calculating my emotion so as much as possible I'm trying to lessen my emotion.

Soleigh and Papa is arguing while Phyris is silent.

The Soleigh brat doesn't like to lose any arguement and Papa can't take it anymore so he look at Mama to asked any help but Mama who hates to argue continue eating.

I'm staring at my ceiling for about an hour and I can't stop asking what the hell Am I doing. My phone is beeping nonestop and I know why. She's texting me again but not in the mood to play around.

I'm wondering what her name...

Should I ask Mama? No way she will think a conclution that can led into something. What about Soleigh? No way she is bad at remembering names. Xyris? Nah.. I should just ask that soft girl.

After arguing with myself at last i fell in to deep dream.

I groaned in annoyance when i heard someone is knocking at my door!!

Binuksan ko ito and in my surprise that shy lady is bowing her head while holding cleaning equipment. I opened my door widely I go straight to my washroom to take a bath.

I can hear the vacuum from the outside so i decided to tale a bath faster than usual. I have meeting with Kaira Tito Alistair Daughter. She's with Wraine Tita Wren's Daughter.

I go straight in my black car and drove.

Wraine is calling me nonestop so i decided to turn my phone off. Tsk lady.

After entering the restaurant i immediately saw Wraine in her usual look fancy dress and light make-up while Kaira is wearing a dress smiling and eating her favorite food-- Ice cream.

"Kuya Trevor!! Parating na sila Kuya Calel!! Order kana!!" Kaira is smiling ear to ear so i nod my head to greet her. While in the other hand Wraine is looking at Kaira in her disgust look.

"Gosh Kaira stop shouting."

After ordering our food Calel arrived. "Kaira Dad already told you stop eating too much Chocolate Ice cream."  He said looking at his little sister in serious. While Kaira is smiling and still eating.

After talking our serious topic became jolly Kaira in her light aura is mixing with Wraine and her classy attitude is stressing the hell out of me.

"Pwede naman siguro sige na Wraine, Papayag naman si Dad basta alam ni Tito na sasama ka." Kaira is Pouting while tugging Wraine wrist.

"Ayoko nga, bakit ba ang kulit mo? Kay Soleigh ka mag-pasama."

"Ayaw niya rin...How about you kuya Trevor?" Probably No I don't have a patience with a kid.

"Nah, your kuya will be willing to go with you Kaira go and ask him." I said pointing her kuya who's probably busy with her girl.

I'm on Calel Tattoo shop I'm choosing and art for my Tats when suddenly i saw a sparrow.

My tattoo is place in my left back.

After getting a Tattoo umuwi ako ng gabi. I'm about to go upstairs when i saw our Maid's Daughter sleeping in our stair.

I squat down to see her face clearly, her brown long hair and red small lips are alluring to see. I bring her to my room and lie her down on my bed.

After staring at her I decided to wash my body. I leave my room and sleep in Visitor's Room. I didn't know where Manang's Room so I just let her sleep there.

I can wake her up but I don't have the courage to do so. I shake my head in dis believe I must be out of my Head right now.

I lie down in Visitor's bed for an hour but I can't sleep. I can almost hear Mom questioning me why I slept in this room while I have mine. Mama will surely interogate me tomorrow morning.

Soleigh and Papa always argue everyday and Soleigh always beats the hell out of Papa so Papa needs Mama for help because Soleigh is a One hell Brat and our Father can't seem to beat her daughters ass.

While on the other hand the soft and well manered Sparrow is sleeping in my bed. Her soft voice and innocent eyes is a one hell for me to ignore. I must be out of my mind. Tsk.

Kitkat.C