Chapter 9

Numbuh 3 was so kind to patch up Nebula from her injuries, she put a Rainbow Monkey bandaid on her shoulder while the other kids want answers.

Nebula: "I don't know what he wants from me, but all I remember was that he called me "Queen Luna".

Numbuh 2: "Who was he miss Nebula?"

Kage: "The Archangel." He answered. He appeared magically inside the KND Treehouse and he is holding a old book in his right arm.

Numbuh 1: "Mister Kage, explain to us why he attacked Miss Nebula this instant." He demanded at the top hat teenager.

Kage: "It's because he thinks Nebula is the reincarnation as Queen Luna."

Numbuh 4: "Reincarnation?" He said confused of the word.

Numbuh 1: "And who is this Queen Luna?"

Kage: "She is the queen of Bucharest with her husband King Adam by her side." He said and flip through page to page.

Numbuh 5: "Is that the Archangel?"

Kage: "Yes Number 5, he is one of the most fierce warriors in European folklore. Archangels are mythical creatures who are serve to the gods and goddess as protectors of the world, until one betrayed its kind and eliminating humans. His real name is Gabriel Skyfall. He destroyed many kingdoms, burned down villages, and perishing men and women. King Adam and Queen Luna along with their royal knight Sir Nicolas stood up and faced against the Archangel. They managed to defeat him with their weapons, the Queen's staff, the Knight's halbert, and the King's sword, three of their weapons cast enchanting magic that has the effect on the mythical creature. The battle was fought so Queen Luna imprisoned him in her staff and lock him away in the cellar. Many years has past and Gabriel was finally free, and now he is hunting down the people who defeated him." He finally finished his speech and close the book.

The kids are completely terrified of the story, the part when the Archangel is a monster who harmed humans and destroyed life on Earth.

Numbuh 3: "T-That was scary." She shivered and hide behind Nebula.

Kage: "I am sorry to tell you kids this story, but this is important to know, he won't stop until he finds the king, Queen, and Knight first. Or he will perish more innocent people."

Numbuh 2: "But there's no way we can't stop him, our 2 x 4 technologies have a disadvantage against that mythical creature. We're sitting ducks!" He said and try not to panic.

Numbuh 1: "Calm down Numbuh 2, Hmm, we need magic that has the advantage to fight against him."

Kage: "Actually Number 1, I have a solution. I'll cast magic on your...toy weapons."

Numbuh 2: "You can do that?!"

Kage: "Of course Number 2, magic can work on anyone or anything. Observe."

With a snap of his fingers, the magical aura of the GUMZOOKA floats in midair creating an amazing transformation in which added some cool features on the DIY weapon. And also inside the weapon is filled with magical gumballs that has the ability to trap opponents in a bubble gum or in a sticky paste. However, it can also pack a powerful hit from the blast.

Numbuh 4: "So cool!"

Numbuh 2: "Woah! You fixed the GUMZOOKA! That was amazing!" He said and picked up the 2 x 4 technology.

Nebula: "I told you that magic will always be helpful."

Numbuh 2: "Can you do more with the other 2 x 4 technologies please? We promise we'll be careful on handling magic."

The kids smile together waiting for Kage's response.

Kage: "Alright kids, but only use it when we encounter Archangel." He stated and use more magic on the 2 x 4 technologies.

*Timeskip*

Kage: "Will you help us on finding the missing weapons? It is the only way to protect the world from the Archangel?"

The kids accepted their request, but there's one problem. Who is going to handle the KND missions while they're gone. They can't just refuse the request from KND operatives.

Zaku: "Did someone need help on this problem?" He said and appeared in the treehouse.

Kage: "Zaku, where were you?"

Zaku: "Finished with my magic performance at the park and stole some stuff from the rich. Here you go kiddo." He said and gave Numbuh 1 a golden ring.

Numbuh 1: "Umm...thanks."

Kage: "Can you make doppelgängers of the kids? We need the real ones to help us on finding the three missing weapons."

Zaku: "Sure thing, hand me the spell-book first and I will do the work." He said.

Kage handed him the spell-book and Zaku work his magic by creating clones of Sector V. As the smoke cleared, it revealed the exact replicas of Sector V, this made the kids surprised of this act.

Numbuh 2: "Woah, they look exactly like us." He said and examine his doppelgänger. The expression and features look similar and 100% correct.

Numbuh 1: "Brilliant idea mister Kage, here is the file on today's mission." He said and handed the folder to his doppelgänger self. The clone took it and read the information on the paper.

Kage: "Listen and focus on the missions doppelgängers and do not mess this up. We'll be back after getting the weapons, got it?"

They nodded and headed to one of the 2 x 4 vehicles being parked in the garage.

Numbuh 2: "Now let's go and find those missing weapons."