CHAPTER 6 -MYSTERIES SOLVING

"I want to tell you all that.........."and saying so Veer untied his Pagdi. And a wild Bunch of long hair fell down.

Silence.
Veer's eyes were down and he spoke,"Sorry, but don't take it wrong I had no other option left."

"YOU are a girl!!!?" they asked in unison.
Lakshman being suspicious asked, "Are You a spy or smuggler of our kingdom?? "

"No Laksh I am Mithila Kumari Urmila."

"But how and why are You here and why did YOU hide your identity???" asked Bharat.

"I have a valid reason for all the Questions. " Said Urmila.

Flashback in Urmila's P. O. V.

Me and my cousin SHRUTHKIRTI came to Manipur for visit as it is her maternal uncle's kingdom.
We were bored in the palace so we decided to go for a jungle safari without soldiers and it was the worst decision I have taken in my life. So as we went deep in the jungle it was getting dark. So we decided to take rest.

Next Morning we started our journey again.
In the afternoon we both were thirsty. So we decided to get some water from the nearby river. But just then I saw that a thorn had pricked her foot so I said her to stay there. And went to look for water. I got water from the nearby river.

As I reached the place where I left her. I saw some thing horrible.
I saw two demons kidnapping her. The pot in my hand fell. The noice made them alert. But I wasn't scared of them. I challenged them for sword fighting . I even fought with one of them but he used magical powers on me and the world around me started to blur. When I got up I saw that the demons were no where. Nor my sister was there .
I searched for her everywhere screaming her name but all in vain. After walking whole day I reached guru Vashisht ashram. I told him everything. Then he told me that You four are the most trustworthy students of his. And I can take help from YOU all. But it was dark so I took rest. The next morning I changed my clothes and gurudev introduced me as Manipur Raj Kumar. We became friends but I couldn't stop thinking about my younger cousin. The very next day at night I saw the same two demons kidnapping gurudev. I saw Laksh coming so I told him everything what I saw. After that You know what happened.

Flashback end

Urmila let out a deep sigh after narrating.

"But why didn't u tell us this before??"asked shatrughan innocently.

"because I couldn't trust the demons. What if they took your form and got to know about me?? I hid my identity from everyone except gurudev. "said URMILA.

"Ve....Rajkumari that's all fine but how can we find your sister.?? "asked Ram.

Urmila got hurt after listening the word Rajkumari but didn't show it.

"I have a great idea......."

To be continue

How will they save Shruthkirti?

Who kidnapped her?

Sorry for late and short update.
Actually it was an unexpected update. As all were asking about who is this Veer?Why did keep the suspense in chapter 4?

So at last mysteries solved.

Tell me in the comments section that You like this unexpected meeting of Lakshmila or not. And one more thing I just wanted to show the pure friendship of Lakshmila. I YOU like it plz vote.

Note- I will not be able to update till May 1. As I have my final exam. Also Navodaya and Scholarships. Too much study pressure. Hope YOU understand.

Thank u for your support and bye bye till the next chappy.