CHAPTER 2 - THE MISCHIEVOUS DUO

"Laksh, Shatru stop please." Said an angry female voice.
"Sumi, why are u running behind my innocent princes?"
Said Koushalya.

"Innocent huh they are devils they again stole the laddoos made for lord Vishnu." Said an angry Sumitra. "Didi because of your they ran away "

"Leave it Didi it's daily drama."said Keikai who saw the cute banter.

Scene changes
"Hey You both please stop. I am tired now. " Sumitra said with a lots of huff.

"Maa You can do it. " Said a boy while running. "Yeah maa Shatru Lets chear for maa." said another boy mischievously.

And they both started shouting in unison, "Maaa, Ma, maaaa, Maa."

I am not leaving You both "now I think you're need your daily doss of ear twisting."
Sumitra looked more furious than before.

"Maa first catch us then think about leaving." Said Shatrughan.

And got a fresh ear twisting. It was not Sumitra. Any guesses who??

Their elder brothers. Yeah Ram and Bharat.
"Ahh Bhaiya leave please it's paining ahhh" Said Laxman and Shatrughan to Ram and Bharat respectively.

"OK leave him Bharat." Said Ram with a wink. Bharat saw it and got the meaning immediately. They left the ears of Laxman and Shatrughan. "Phew Thank u ahhh" before they could complete they got an another ear twisting by their mother.

"Ahh Maa sorry we will not do it again plz." Said Shatrughan with his puppy eyes. No what did your say first catch then think about leaving. And now I am saying that You will not get food today." "Nooooo." Said the twins at the same time as they both loved food more than anything else. "Yesssss" said Sumitra and twisted their ears more tightly. "And by the way where are the laddoos?." asked Sumitra. "MA they are in the safe stomachs. " Said Laxman. "What do u mean that they are in safe hands?" Asked Bharat in the big bro style.

"No bro they are in safe stomachs only." Said Shatrughan. "Bharat they mean that they ate it ,right?" Said Sumitra with a more harder ear twisting. "MA please leave them both I can't see them in pain." said Rama. "Oh means You can see your mata in pain, because of these two devils my knees are paining." She said touching her knees. And the Duo got a perfect chance to run.

"Hey stop what about the laddoos." but it was of no use the twins had ran away to their room.

Scene change

"Bhaiya You shouldn't have done this." said Lakshman talking to himself. But Shatrughan was with him so he heard it.

"Yeah Bhaiya they shouldn't have done this." "Shatru just wait and watch we will take our revenge." Said Lakshman with a plan for pranking Rama and Bharat. "Bhaiya we will take the revenge tomorrow first think what to eat for lunch and dinner today. " Asked Shatrughan. "Ummm yes we will eat the fruits and Mangoes."

This watered Shatrughan's mouth. " But, But listen my plan first. " Laxman said and whispered something in Shatrughan's ear. Then they hi fied each other and went into the garden.

"Yummy they are so sweet and juicy." chirped Shatrughan. "Indeed they are, now I think we should go to palace."

At night

"Bhaiya a I made a poem about the whole day can I say?" "Who can stop You, Say." Laxman said making a disgusting face. Listen, Mata gave us ear twisting and our ears our red......  Are at least say wah wah." " Wah wah wah wah."

Mata gave us ear twisting and our ears are red, it's late night we should go to bed. " he said the last part with pulling the shawl over his body. And Lakshman's had 'what was this' look on his face.

Then he slept saying "we will see u tomorrow bhaiyas" "yeah we will. "Said Shatrughan in a sleepy tone.

Midnight

"Bhaiya get up fast we have to take our revenge." Shatrughan said with literally Shaking Laxman. " Sleep well to work well." said Lakshman and went to the other side of the bed.
But he forgot that after all he was his twin.
Shatrughan took a full pot of water and spilled it on laxman.
"What the hell is this." he said angrily.
"It is the revenge of not listening me." Said Shatrughan with a pout."OK so let's concentrate on the plan. " Said Lakshman.

It was literally midnight and they were the only awake persons.

First they went to Bharat's room

They took his colors and started to paint his face. And took his colors and ran away.

In the midway they  hi fied each other and went towards Rama's room.
Then they saw guards out of Rama's room sleeping.

A smirk came on their faces.
They painted faces of the guards. And went in Rama's room and painted his face too.

Obviously they respected their brothers but after what they did in the morning so जैसी करनी वैसा भरनी (what you sow so shall You reap) .

Next morning

They got a new ear twisting by their mothers. But no one can stop them from doing mischievs.

Sorry for late update but this month I had So many competitive exams but I will update next part by Sunday

Bye and please vote my story if you're loved it and give me a suggestion that should I start a new book on BALRAMA AND REVATI LOVE STORY I SEARCHED A LOT BUT THERE IS NO BOOK ON THEM.

waiting for your votes and suggestion.