CHAPTER 5 -NEW STUDENT ..........NEW MYSTERIES

Now Ram was 18 ,Bharat 17 , And Lakshman and Shatrughan were 16.

It was a fine day in Gurukul.
After the prayers were done Gurudev announced that a new student is going to join us from today.

Vashisht - Listen carefully
The prince of Manipur, Raj Kumar Veer is joining us from today as he is much younger than YOU all so I expect YOU to treat him like your friend.

Just then a boy wearing dhoti Kurta and pagadi came there and greeted everyone. He was heighted than the children of his age.

Gurudev said that he can stay with Princes of Ayodhya.

Soon the class was over and all left for there respective huts.

Shatrughan - Welcome Veer as gurudev said YOU can stay here with us.

Veer - Yeah but....

Bharat - but what??

Veer - umm nothing much but I don't even know your names.

Lakshman - That's not a big problem see He is Ram Bhaiya, He is Bharat Bhaiya, He is Shatrughan my twin younger brother and I am Lakshman

Ram was the only one who understood that what was the reason for his awkwardness.

Ram - Veer are u comfortable with us??

Shatrughan - why won't he be Bhaiya? We are also human beings and are not demons.

All slapped their heads and laughed except Veer he was lost somewhere.

Lakshman snapped his fingers in front of him and asked," where were you lost."

Veer nodded in no. And said, "I am fully comfortable with YOU all, Ram Bhaiya "

Till evening they became good friends and got to know about each other's personality, like Ram was calm and quiet, Bharat was calm and quiet but a little bit naughty too.

Shatrughan was naughtiest and was also known as prankster. And Lakshman was short tempered possessive towards his siblings and also crime partner of Shatrughan in pranking their school mates.

Veer was talkative, clever, naughty, bookworm, nature lover , loved sword fighting and also he told them that his personality changes from person to person," how people behave with me I behave in the same way with them. "

It was night and everyone went to bed but one person was interested in gazing the night sky.

Midnight
Lakshman woke up due to he was thirsty .
He drank water and was ready to go to sleep again but just then he saw a figure sitting on the window of the Hut and gazing the moon. It was none other than veer.

He went closer and kept his hand on veer's shoulder. Sensing someone's hand on his shoulder he turned around and saw Lakshman standing there.

Lakshman saw the tear marks on his face and asked "were YOU crying veer??  But why??"

"I miss my family Laksh."he said In a sad voice.

"We too miss our family and everyone else But remember that you're the warrior prince of Manipur."

Then suddenly something clicked in Veer's mind and he wiped his tears and said "yes." in a brave voice.

"That's like a good prince."

Veer started to walk towards his mat.

Just then Lakshman called him, "Veer. ......"  

He turned back and asked "what? "