CHAPTER 4- TRIP TO MANIPUR

Hi everyone here is a long long leap of 8 years.

In Mithila
Behind a bush are hiding two girls around 10.
"Di what to do now we are going to get caught I said not to prank Mandavi Didi."Said the younger one.
"Oh really? So who planned to colour That Rakshashi's face? " Said the older one.

"OK di let it go now what should we do? " asked the younger one.

"We have only one option left" "And that is? "asked Younger one.
"Keep patience. So what was I saying? Ha.....so we have one option left run to the forest."

The younger ones made a face like 'again '.

(oh wait 'again'. Why did I write 'again' . Because everytime they prank someone they run into the forest.)

They are none other than the our heroines Urmila and Shruthkirti.

"Hey what are you thinking we have to run." Said Urmila.
"Di but what if we got caught?"
Said Shruthkirti.

And just then someone said,
"You are already caught dear"
It was none other than Sita.
"Run....  Shruthkirti. "
But before they could Sita held their ears and drag them to their mothers.

"Di plz leave us ,MA will scold us plz "pleaded both of them with puppy eyes but all in vain.

In Chandrabhaga's chamber
Mandavi was sitting with her mother.
...............
It was a scene like court victim sitting with judges waiting for criminals and lawyer

Judges =Sunaina and Chandrabhaga

Victim=  Mandavi

Lawyer= Sita with Mandavi, And Janaka and Kushadwaj with Urmila and Shruthkirti

Just a part of joke session
...........................
Back to story

Sita came dragging Urmila and Shruthkirti by ears.

Urmila - Didi leave me it was her idea not mine(pointing towards shruthkirti)

Shruthkirti -Didi leave I just planned she did it (pointing towards Urmila)

Sita- Chup Bilkul Chup , it's a 50 -50 matter so You both will get punished .

They both put their finger on lips and the elders were watching their cute antics with jaws dropped. Mandavi was celebrating her victory in mind but was making a cry baby face from outside.

Janaka- Leave them Sita they just did a little mischief

Sunaina - Oh really!! What if my daughter's face got damaged?? That should get punishment.

Janaka - OK give them  punishment as per your wish but first let me tell the thing for what we are gathered here. So can I?

All- OK

Janaka - So today I got a letter from Manipur that can I send my daughters there for 5 months for a vacation to Manipur. So what should I tell?

4 sisters - what?!!!

Sunaina - say them yes but I am sending only Urmila and Shruthkirti.

Urmila - why MA You know na we can't live without Sita Di and Mandavi Di?

Shruthkirti nodded in agreement

Chandrabhaga - it's your punishment for pranking Mandavi, right Didi?

Sunaina - yes

Sita - But MA why are You punishing me and Mandavi You  know that we can't too leave without them?