CHAPTER 3 - PRINCESSES OF MITHILA

Peps remember that now age of Rama is 6,Bharat almost 5 , and Lakshman and Shatrughan are 4.

In Mithila

'An year ago everything was fine but all of the sudden a drought hit Mithila and Gurudev told me to plough the land for a special yagya' thought Maharaj Janaka.

Thinking so he went to this chamber. There his wife and Maharani of Mithila SUNAINA was waiting for him.

When she saw him coming she stood up for greeting.

Sunaina - Pranam Maharaja

Janaka- Pranam (in a lost tone)

Sunaina -Maharaja are You OK? And You went to gurudev to ask the solution for this drought, what did he say?

Janaka - Priye Gurudev said that we should do a special yagya to put this drought a end.

Sunaina - then what to think about if that could end the drought then we should do it

Janaka - I know and if gurudev had said that so it will definitely end this drought but I was thinking about..................

Sunaina - about, about child, right?

Janaka - How, How did you know? (Surprised)

Sunaina - I am your ardhangini and I know what is going on in your mind.

Before Janaka could say anything Sunaina said
" Swami I told You a millions of times that You should remarry atleast for a heir but You didn't "

Janaka-I can t do that because I have taken ek Patni vrat and I love u and only You

Sunaina - But.....

Janaka - no buts I am feeling sleepy let's sleep now I have to do ploughing tomorrow morning

In the morning
Janaka as decided went for ploughing the land for yagya.

Anger ploughing for some time his plough banged on something

It was something like a box.
When he removed the mud on it he was surprised to see that it was made up of gold.

But he was more surprised to see a baby girl in it who was crying bitterly.

He put that box down and took that baby in his arms.

And heard a voice of thunder in the sky. And soon it started to rain heavily.

He thought that she was a lucky champ for Mithila.

But he could not keep her he thought, then he looked here and there for her parents but couldn't find anyone. So he decided to adopt her. He went to tell his decision to his wife. He went to his room where he saw his wife looking at the rain from balcony.

Janaka - Sunaina look we have got a blessing from god .

Sunaina - What?( She said turning around )

Janaka shows her the baby girl whose he found while ploughing and told her that he decided to adopt her.

Sunaina - But what about her parents? They would be searching for her.

Janaka - No Sunaina she is Bhumija, daughter of Mother Earth.

Sunaina was super happy and asked
What should we name her, Arya?

Janaka - Her name would be SITA MEANING FURROW

Sunaina - Sita what a beautiful name.

2 months later
"Didi Didi " Said Chandrabhaga wife of Kushadwaj( younger brother of Janaka also the yuvraj Of Mithila)