1. Uphill Gardener •NEW EDITION•

Comenzar desde el principio

"I didn't say you were good, babe. I just said you weren't bad."

I hate when he calls me babe. Babe is the most domestic nickname there is—besides Hon or Honey. If he had called me darling, I'd be pissed, but eventually I'd get used to it. But babe? It runs me the wrong way.

I put on a white T-shirt, socks, and some shorts for football with a black Adidas track suit.

All our team wears is Adidas I swear. I'd blame the influence on Louis, but that would mean admitting he was important to our team. And he sure as hell is not.

"If my mum walked in and saw a naked man with love bites all over his body, on my bed, she'd freak and I'd be grounded." I warned.

"Okay? What do you want me to do about it?" He sleepily asked.

"I want you to get the hell out of my house."

"You can't just fuck me real good than kick me out. C'mon, let me stay. I don't want to walk. Well, more like I can't walk, but I'm tired. Let me stay here, please?"

I glared at him sternly.

"Go. My mum will be back-"

"Right. I forgot you weren't out to your family yet. You know-"

"I'm not gay you wanker."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes"

"No."

"Yes."

"N- I'm not doing this right now. I'm not gay or anything like that, and I- we have Football practice so, bye."

I grabbed the rest of my stuff, and headed for the door.

"Harry." I hear Louis moan.

"The hell do you want now?"

"I'm horny. I want a second round. Oh, wait. I forgot you aren't gay-"

"I'm not."

"But I'm a guy, and you fucked me...Sounds pretty gay to me."

"I'm leaving."

"Bye, Fairy."

"Faggot."

"Homo."

"Cock-sucker."

"Gay."

"Git."

"Twat."

"Tosser."

"Wanker."

"Ass."

"I want your dick inside of me."

"Cha- You knob! That's disgusting."

"So it's a no for round two?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"No."

"Oh,"

"I'm leaving."

"Bye."

"Slag."

"That's mean."

"But true."

"Bye babe. See you when you get home."

I rolled my eyes, walking out of my house. I hate when he calls me babe. Any other nickname, sure, why not let the boy I hate call me nicknames a girl would call her boyfriend or vise versa, but babe is going too far.