Put some minho power into it

"Minho ready?" Thomas asks as he pushes against my side launching himself towards Minho.

"This is really what life has come to" I chuckle to myself my body spinning circles on the rope while Thomas attempts to reach the side failing by centimetres.

"You know you could be at least the tiniest bit more positive" Newt pants towards me and I giggle turning my head to Minho who is now swinging back and forth ready to push Theresa to the edge this time, she swings grunting as her fingers slip from the edges way.

"Come on put some Minho power into it" I claim saying Minho power in a slightly lower voice and eventually Theresa is pushed to the side, grabbing on to the leaver and pushing it down slightly, turning herself around and unties herself then letting us all back up and onto the floor surface again the head rush being a instant wave of dizzy until we all regain ourselves.

"Let's go" Thomas shouts jumping up and beginning to run until I hear the click of a gun, a man standing infront of us all with a large gun in his hand.

"We are not trynna cause any trouble here we just want to get out of here" Thomas says standing infront of us all, Minho pushing me behind him and holding my hand protectively.

"Is that so?" The man takes out a radio device and begins speaking into it "janson I got em for ya, bringing em down" he claims walking towards us all gun in hand.

"Come on, let's go!" The mans raspy voice speaks walking closer with the gun. "I said, let's go!" The man repeats and I step forward glancing at the gun and back at the man who has it held infront of me, before pushing my hand under the gun, the bullet shooting into the air and we all mumble around trying to get the man away, Thomas headbutting the man falling back but only to stand infront of us again clicking the gun.

"You little bastards" we hear a shoot however no bullet goes into Thomas and i glare at the mans straight face, his body falling limp before us and Brenda behind him holding a gun up.

"Okay come on" she pants still pointing at the man in case he wakes up. We all hesitate and she gets slightly angered.

"COME ON LETS GO!" She gestures for us to follow her running off and we run behind her, a boom of music begins to surround us through speakers loudly echoing the hole building.

🎶I go by walking after midnight🎶

We are running behind Brenda right up the stairs as before. "BRENDA COME ON LETS GO LETS GO, LETS GO!" Jorge shouts and we all run with her and him, Jorge pushing open a window revealing a long wire from a high height and Frypan begins to look scared.

"You've gotta be kidding me" he pants looking at the sight.

"You kids wanna get to the right arm I'll get you to them but you gotta hold me" Jorge claims and we all nod before I pulls down a fabric robe before jumping off shouting something inaudiable and zip lining to another building lower down.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO!" Brenda shouts pulling down more ropes and passing me one.

"Go, I'm right behind you" Minho whispers in my ear and I jump out the zip line sliding me down rapidly to another side Jorge helping me up.

"Thanks Jorge" I claim and he smiles softly before helping Minho up too.

Everyone eventually zip lines across apart from Brenda and Thomas and I look up to the window to see nobody's standing there a worried face.

I hear crashes and bangs the music stops and the building becomes crashing down from one side to the other, I glance over Minho and grab his hand in which he glances at it and gives me a hug everybody watching us intrusively.

"Come on Brenda knows what to do, they'll be fine" Jorge says and we all follow him away, hiding through the building as the helicopters disappear eventually and we all walk through the broken and ruined world once again.

We are all walking, the sun up and hot Minho beside me as we walk further to the back of everybody.

"Are you ok?" Minho asks me and I wipe my forehead and chuckle.

"Minho, I stink, I'm dehydrated and hungry and we don't even know if when we get to those mountains that the right arm will be there" I reply and he looks down a second before chucking.

"We all really do stink" he laughs and I push his shoulder lightly.

The walk was long yet understandable and then we finally reached where Jorge had been needing to take us, something about seeing Marcus. The yellow tarps and painted women and men all around us as we walk towards a man following Jorge.

"Marcus" Jorge hums

"Jorge" Marcus replies

"Upstairs now!" Jorge grabs Marcus and pulls him through the crowed club like rave, Theresa runs up to Thomas on the floor and I giggle looking at his knocked out attire, Brenda seeming much better then him and we all make our way up the stairs.

Jorge ties Marcus to a chair, and begins beating him in slight, asking questions in which Marcus is refusing to answer for us.

I glance over to Thomas panting loud his eyes finally open and awake.

"Wake up you ugly shank" Minho replies and Thomas panting slows down a slight smile.

I snap back into reality to see Jorge by Marcus shouting.

"SO I JUST SUGGEST THAT YOU TALK, YOU SON OF A BITCH" jorge shouts before swinging his arm into Marcus and loud boom as his fist meets face.

"Your gonna have to leave my house" Marcus sways his head back and forth.

"Listen, I don't enjoy hurting you, hm, okay? Where is the right arm Marcus?" Jorge questions panting slightly looking down at Marcus.

"Wait this is Marcus?" Thomas questions realisation looking to have hit him and I furrow an eyebrow.

Marcus giggles to himself, "that kid catches on quick, are you the brains of the operation?" Marcus replies sarcastically before Jorge pushes his head up with his hand a 'Uh' escaping Marcus lips.

"I know you know where they are hiding, so you tell me and I'll make you a deal, you can come with us" Jorge explains and Marcus begins giggling again.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago, beside I made my own deal, your the one who taught me, never miss an opportunity" Marcus scoffs tilting his head up and down.

"What's does he mean?" Newt questions.

"I'm talking about supply and demand, WCKD wants all the immunes they can get, I help provide that for them, so I lure the kids in they get drunk they have a good time and then later, WCKD comes in they separate the weak from the chaff" Marcus yet again giggled to himself and Brenda looks over unamused.

"I change my mind you know, I do enjoy hurting you" Jorge claims jumping his foot up to Marcus chest and sending him and the chair back into the floor, Marcus chuckling still and grunting, jorge walks over and holds a gun his head, chocking him.

"TALK!" He shouts while Marcus gurgles.

"Okay Jesus, but I'm not making any promises these guys like to move around" Marcus replies and Jorge pulled his chair back up.

"They have an outpost in the mountains it is a long way away, you have about a week on your arse your never gonna make it" Marcus scoffs chuckling to himself.

"Not on foot, where's Bertha" Jorge pulls his hand onto both side of Marcus.

Marcus once amused face switches dramatically to a sad face and yet worried one.

"Not Bertha" he says and before we know it, we are in a car driving down an empty road.