"Can I have a scoop of salted caramel in a waffle cup?" Eri asks politely to the teen who nods before she stretches to watch him do his job.
     "I'll take a (your order), please," I say with a smile and he nods before preparing my treat and then going to the register.
     After paying for the sweets, we head to the small park to wait for Shota to get Eri.

     "Thank you for today," Eri says with a big smile as ice cream rims her mouth. "I've had fun! I love getting to spend time with you, (Y/n)!" She claims and I grin while grabbing a napkin.
     "I love spending more time with you too, Eri. It's made my day." I confess and she grins happily before leaning on me as she hums a small tune.
     "Well, don't you two look comfy."

     "Hi, Shota." I greet the black-haired man with a smile as he looks to me and the girl happily.
     "Hi, Mr. Shota! How's your day?" Eri asks with a grin and he chuckles.
     "It's been good. Thank you." Shota states and I smile at him.
    "(Sweet treat)?" I offer and he looks at it questioningly.
     "It's (f/sweet treat). I'm not taking your favorite from you." He claims and I give a small laugh.
    "I don't mind sharing-"

    "That's so sweet!" Eri's exclamation interrupts me. "He loves you enough to not wanna take your favorite food!" She giggles and I give a small laugh.
     "Even if it wasn't my favorite I still would've offered him some," I explain and she laughs.
    "I'm pretty sure he'd offer you some too!" She exclaims and I give a small laugh.
    "I would. I know how much she likes sweets."
    "How can someone not? It's always nice! Even seems to taste better when you're eating it with someone close to you." I explain and Eri gives a small laugh.

    Bing! My phone chimes before I fish it out of my pocket.

👑Pink Queen👑

you done with the adorable princess? We're already at the restaurant waiting.

    "Time to go?" Eri asks me and I give her a light smile.
    "Yeah," I say and her smile falls slightly but she nods. "I'll see you soon though," I state with a smile after I hug her tightly. "We've got a wedding to go to!" I cheer with a smile and she giggles happily as I toss her up lightly before I catch her.
     "We won't hold you too much longer."
     I look as Shota speaks with a smile. I hum softly as I hand him the bag containing the dress before I hug Eri once more. "Behave for him, Eri. He can get a little stressed easily." I joke with a smile as I glance up to the black-haired man.
     "I do not." He huffs and I give a small laugh before kissing his cheek softly.
     "I'll see you both soon," I say with a grin as he looks at me with a surprised (maybe also a little embarrassed) blush while I walk away. I love teasing him. I think with a small laugh as I head towards the soba shop the squad agreed to go to for our graduation celebration.

     "BABE!~ You're here!" Mina cheers happily as she runs to me and jumps in my arms, barely giving me time to brace myself.
     "Of course! How could I miss this?" I ask and she laugh while getting off me. "Hey, Toshi Toshi." I greet the lavender-haired teen who rolls his eyes with a small laugh at the old nickname. "How are you and Uraraka going?" I ask and he gives a small blush as he smiles lightly.
     "Going good. We're going on another date soon." Hitoshi explains and I give a happy nod.

     "You're actually here earlier than I thought you would be." Katsuki claims with a grin as he leans against the railing. "Didn't fuck Aizawa then?" He questions and I grin.
     "Nah. Eri was there," I state and they all look at me shocked as I hold open the door.
     "You serious?" Eijiro asks as they all share a surprised look. "Is our ship coming true?" He asks hopefully.
     "I'm joking, guys. I have not done that with Shota." I say and they look slightly disappointed (minus Denki of course). "Now let's go eat," I say and they all follow in after me.