Chapter 40

"This wasn't the area that I wanted it to be you know." Shikamaru hissed as Naruto licked the blood from the carving he was doing. Naruto hummed around the design as slowly dragged his wet appendage across it. "It's going to hurt."

"I know, you forget that I love seeing you cry." Naruto leaned back and cupped his cheeks. Shikamaru looked up at his blood stained lips and sighed. He's in love with a psychopath. "Screaming, begging, clinging to me so desperately. It's all breathtaking and it makes my heart sing."  Naruto kissed him and they fell back into the bed. 

Shikamaru arched into heated hands that trailed his figure and dipped between his legs to finger him. He gasped against Naruto's lips and that gave way to a blood tasting tongue to ruin him from the inside. "You still have to wrap it." Shikamaru murmured as the other pulled back to let him breath. Naruto dipped into his neck and sunk his teeth in. Shikamaru bit his lips to stifle a scream. 

"I know, I know just let me enjoy this a little more." Naruto said as he admired the puncture wounds he left behind. "I really I wanna fuck you but your gonna pass out when I scar you" The Nara blushed and turned away from him, Naruto chuckled and kissed his cheek before pulling back to wrap and burn the new carving. 

It was a big one covered the entire space that was his heart. In deep long strokes that curved around each other was the symbol for 'Soulmate'. Naruto had dug in deeper with his tools because some carvings faded overtime and he was having none of it with Shikamaru. Painful yes but so worth it. He wrapped it up and laid on the seals. "Hey Shika-chan," 

"Yes,"

" I can knock you out if it makes you feel better, I know this is going to hurt." Naruto tilted his head as a genuinely bright smirk over took his features. Shikamaru knew he was downright evil with that look on his face but nevertheless he shook his head. He wanted to feel everything. 

"Just start the damn thing." 

Naruto did and Shikamaru was blinded by the white searing pain tearing through him. He tried to get away but Naruto was holding him down as he struggled. He could hear voices but nothing was getting through as his throat collapsed on itself from him screaming so loud. 

Naruto however was watching him thrash in pain and he drooled as he saw fresh tears and heard the sobs of his lover. His chest expanded and contracted so heavily and it made him start to rise in his boxers. He wanted Shikamaru to lose his voice screaming like that. Such genuine pain was hard to come by, some people loved pain and he hated those who did. He wanted to constantly break someone into pieces while having them shriek. This was not about their pleasure it was about his and Shikamaru gave that. 

"He's such a beauty." He said in an airy voice as he watched him fall apart. Drool, tears, snot all of it plastered Shikamaru's face and Naruto could honestly say that remembering this would make him unstable in a good way. He wanted to fuck the Nara while he was screaming like this, to have him clamp down and knock the breath out of his lungs just by using his ass but not today. Today was special. 

He intertwined their hands as Shikamaru's scarring was reaching the finale and with one struggling breath left he passed out.

*******************

"You like it?" Naruto asked as he stood behind Shikamaru who was wincing ever so often as he outlined the marking Naruto had left on him. He leaned over the Nara to place a hand solidly over the mark. 

"If my father sees this, he's going to ruin you." Shikamaru chuckled as he turned around to wrap his arms around him. 

"Then I guess your going to have to hide it." Naruto leaned down and kissed him. Shikamaru leaned up into him as Naruto lifted him up on the dresser. He opened Shikamaru's legs and Naruto's hands ran down his thighs one clear the other bearing the first mark they shared. Naruto moved up to grab Shikamaru's wrists and smiled a bit at the two markings there. A declaration that he now belonged to two clans. The Nara and the Uzumaki. Tracing his lover's arms up to his shoulder before encircling them around the refresh mark.