Chapter 29

Naruto was enjoying a bowl of noodles and pork slices when the door opened and he saw Shikamaru stripping at the door. He smiled a bit as he watched the determined Nara walk into his room. It was the morning after he finally steered Ino clear of him and he was amused whenever he remembered her face, her twitching clit, the blood. Oh the blood, it made his head swirl at the thought, he grinned and finished his bowl before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

He entered the bedroom and saw Shikamaru waiting for him, legs spread open. He smirked and locked the door behind him. Konohamaru was out doing some missions and he didn't want his brother seeing all this. He crawled between his legs and hovered over him. "So what's this about?" He asked, his hand instinctively reaching for the other's throat. 

"I want you to fuck me." Shikamaru said reaching his arms out  to bring the other down. He wrapped his legs around Naruto's back. Naruto smirked and kissed him softly.

"I'm not fucking you." Naruto said against his lips, Shikamaru whined a bit running his fingers through his blond hair.

"But-" Naruto shushed him as his eyes glowed, he was surging chakra throughout his body. 

"Shikamaru I don't need ass to stay loyal. I would never do that to you, your my baby shadow." He gave a fanged smile before attacking his neck, Shikamaru yelped as he felt them pierce his skin. "All I need is your blood and your body."

"I'm starting to think your blood fetish is going to be the death of me." Shikamaru groaned out as he felt the claws dig into his thighs.

"I don't need much I just like the taste of when I pierce you and I suck the bits that come out." He smiled pulling back. Shikamaru grinned and stroked his whiskered cheeks, the blond purred and growled like a kitsune. 

"Your still just a feisty little kitsune." Shikamaru cooed, Naruto shook his head.

"I'm grown and your my mate, this is our den and soon I'll fill you with kits for breeding." He said huskily as he tore his eyes over his body hungrily. "You're lucky I keep my word, I would've broken this bed with you in it already." 

Shikamaru moaned as Naruto pulled them upright. " I want your cock, to fill me up with kits. I want you to breed me Naruto~" Shikamaru moaned as he grinded against the blond's abs, Naruto gripped his hips  and thrusted with him. 

"Tell me more, Shika-chan." He purred running his arms up the other's back to pull his ponytail from confinement. "It would seem my chakra is influencing you." 

"No, this is me talking, this has been on the deepest parts of mind for a while. I love you and I want you to love me too. And whenever you get close to confessing something tedious always interrupts us." He had stopped grinding and was now looking intently at him, Naruto smiled a bit.

"This is not the best conversation to have when all I can think about is me fucking you." He laughed a bit as he felt his heart pound in his chest, he knew Shikamaru could hear it by the palm that rested quite comfortably there. "My heart and mind live as one, if one isn't made up then chaos commences and they battle it out until they come to agree. Turns out when it comes to you they still fight. My heart says yes but my mind says no. It says you should get the hell away from me and I'm inclined to agree."

"But I won't stay away from you, I can't and you know it." Shikamaru said pushing him forward until Naruto laid on his back. Shikamaru feasted on the body before him as he moved an arm behind him to pump Naruto. "I knew I was caught the moment you walked in that office, the moment you took me out for food, the moment we star gazed and the moment you kissed me. I've been waiting for someone to come along and fuck up my life in a good way and here you are. Pulling me from the clouds, smashing me into the ground and just doing whatever you goddamn pleased with me."